Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic anyone???

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Eh, screw it, here's the whole site with hundreds of pics...

Hurry and click something after this page loads! Thrust me, you'll thank me later
    Pat

Re: Acoustic anyone???

CRAP. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I didn't click fast enough. Ohhhhh.... I need to soak my head.

Cool site though! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Em

Comment

That acoustic was made by Linda Manzer from Toronto. It's called the Pikasso. It has 42 stringsa custom made mrk Herbert pickup system. It is playable. I would love to see the bracing inside this thing. According to the book I have gotten the rest of this info from the combined string tension is close to 1000lbs. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Acoustic geetars ...I'm afraid of those things!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Hurry and click something after this page loads! Thrust me, you'll thank me later
          Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Thrust you??? Ummm, do I get dinner first?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nope!

Pat

Comment

How the crap do you play overlapping strings?
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nope!

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheap Bastard!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

what is an Acoustic ...really.

can you put a floyd on it and call it mammy ...no you can not!! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm surprised that one doesn't have a Floyd... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did you guys check out the site? There's literally hundreds of wacked out axes on there, some very cool stuff as well.

Pat

Comment

The only way I can play a Acoustic is ....if it's plugged into a Uber and has a Floyd.....and a Glory Hole ...so I can slap the into to meanstreets with my pud...

that's my pleasure [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But I really do admire those who can make pretty music with these so called ...acoustics. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I looked all around that site... there are some very cool guitars on there, also some extremely hideous ones. Ones that should be sacrificed to the god of all that is fugly.

Like this one:

BillZ- time to pick up an acoustic, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Em , It'll burn my skin.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X