Forgive me !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me !

I brought my chips, beer and Mod 6 to the tv last to watch the Yankees game and between the beer and the game I totally ignored the Mod 6. Asking for forgivness! (and something to take the hangover away)
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Forgive me !

you are a jet and yankee fan. by the power that is not invested in me whatsoever, i forgive you and annoint you as my sidekick of pain. you're a jet fan so you understand the whole pain thing i would think.
    i am atomic of loxley, i own and run "robinhood guitars",
    and another fine organization called "atomic books and house of anacin".
    basically, robinhood guitars is a select bunch of undesirables hand picked by yours truly. we sack other people's awesome guitar collections and then give the guitars to me, i mean the poor. i get the stratheads, everyone else divies up the rest.
    atomic books is the jcf sports book, one can bet on anything from football all the way to how badly i will get ripped off on my next charvel purchase-lol. of course you must bet according to the odds on the board so accurately came up with by, yes, yours truly.
    you're in good company don, if you are smart, you'll get out right now. shall i swear you in?

atomic of loxley
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

150 Hail Mary's, and ye shall find redemption.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'll need to take the oath. I'll need to get into something before my wife makes me learn one of her new songs..........by Engelbert Humperdinck. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] Routing for the Jets is hard enough, though I can at least say at this point we can't go any worse than 4-12. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          150 Hail Mary's, and ye shall find redemption.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they all from the 50 yard line or more and who am I throwing to? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

they will be said while you break your cherry and sack your first collection, which will make you one of us.

Comment

i hope by now that you have figured out that i am the board's official whackjob? -lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                i hope by now that you have figured out that i am the board's official whackjob? -lol

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] have I said how great it is to have you back tommy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  i hope by now that you have figured out that i am the board's official whackjob?

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally understand everything you've said, but then again, I've been loaded up on Xanax the last two days also.-lol [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Your sins have been forgivin.

Now go play Cliffs of dover by Eric Johnson 6 times, and Black Star 3 times.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] have I said how great it is to have you back tommy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

you might have, but feel free to keep saying it, i have a new recruit i am trying to impress here-lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        i hope by now that you have figured out that i am the board's official whackjob?

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally understand everything you've said, but then again, I've been loaded up on Xanax the last two days also.
                        -lol [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey!!! RULE no.1,
                        no holdin' out on the xanny bars pal, fork 'em over-lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Now go play Cliffs of dover by Eric Johnson 6 times, and Black Star 3 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that a little excessive? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            hey!!! RULE no.1,
                            no holdin' out on the xanny bars pal, fork 'em over-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Which would you like? The caramel or Heineken flavored xanny bar? All come wrapped in "Who's your Daddy" wrappers. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn! Suckered into a sports thread! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X