Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Stupid People - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People

I have some neighbors that insist on blasting their rap crap, pimp pop as loud as possible in their little beater car. (having spent more on the speakers than the actual vehicle).
    They have a four month old child that they ferry around in this blast-mobile, and they are wondering WHY their child is having hearing problems and sleeping problems. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I shake my head. Stupid people. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Re: Stupid People

<font color="yellow">Ya know, it's people like them that is the reason animals eat their young [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

i have a wristrocket, wanna borrow it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Tommy, your wristrocket is probably laced with something [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The new, improved, satisfaction guaranteed Xanaxrocket [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey...BTW....shoot me your # in a PM Tommy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

xanaxrocket, fukkin' great idea. you're in the wrong field
          LPC's, your talents are going to waste.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yep, they classify as Stupid People. Poor kid.

Comment

That's easily solved though:

1) Set up your full stack triple rectifier outside.

2) Plug in with a long cable and run as far away as possible.

3) Set volume to 4 o' clock

4) Hit a nice fat powerchord
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Cut holes in there bellies and then shove a lit candle up their asses and make them Jack O' Lanterns. It is Halloween ya know.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You guys RULE!!
                  Yeah, I wanna borrow the wrist rocket and stuff it full of Xanax. Great idea.
                  I can guarantee I can be WAY louder than them if they care to have a contest. Hmmm.... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  Loser gets made into a Jack-o-lantern. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

I used to play Dream Theater CDs in my car all the time when my wife was pregnant and my daughter loves it!
                    I play 80's Rock and she prefers Dream Thester.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    I don't have to turn it up because my daughter does it by herself and loud as hell!

Comment

This was years ago, but the first time I heard the "DUN, DUN, DUN" of a car with big bass I didn't know what it was and I thought my car was falling apart. I have been to many concerts and I thought that cranking up the headphones was cool. Now my right ear is about 60% and low tones sound like chit. Loud is not good. Quality loud on a good system is OK in moderate doses, but this driving with noise that you can hear 2 blocks away will do nothing but make the hearing aid companies rich. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

If I could just find the financial backing i need or hit the Florida lotto The Order for Natural Selection can begin!

Or the O.N.S. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Everbody should have a Dream [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I love watching the red dot.......
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Same general topic. What kills me is when I see a mom, in her hat and shades, strolling down the street with her baby and the baby is in direct sunlight with no hat and no shade. The kid is being blinded. But I guess it's Ok because mom is protected. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Em please shove your hand up their asses &amp; move their arms &amp; legs around until they turn it the f*ck down &amp; take care of their child!!F'n dipshits!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              That's easily solved though:
                              1) Set up your full stack triple rectifier outside.
                              2) Plug in with a long cable and run as far away as possible.
                              3) Set volume to 4 o' clock
                              4) Hit a nice fat powerchord

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - Years ago when I had some neighbors from Hell I actually used to do something just like that w/my Marshall 100 Watt Super Bass stack. Since I was in an apartment at the time I just rolled the stack over to their wall rather than going outside. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X