Good Stuff Inside: Custom truss covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Stuff Inside: Custom truss covers

Hey guys, I just got in several custom truss rod covers and dog tags from HuntinDoug!

They are stunning! My favs are the Mirrored silver and gold ones and the Randy Rhoads sig and the red and yellow ones.
    Heres some pics:

These are def some sweet truss covers!
    Thanks again Doug!!!

Re: Good Stuff Inside: Custom truss covers

Hey man, check PM [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Strangely enough, I LOVE the flame ones! However, the Randy one takes the cake... I can imagine nothing better than that going onto every Jackson RR.

I just realized something. Have there ever been any RRs with Randy's signature on them, like the Mustaine Vs, Friedman Kellys, Scott Ian JJs, and Phil Collen PCs, for example?

Comment

Hey guy's...Just wanna jump in here and say. The RR sig was done ONLY to show Scott how a TR cover with a signature on it looks. Same with the Jackson "bomb". The last thing I want is for Jackson, or Randy's family upset. Ya gotta be careful these days not to infringe on any copyrights. Just my leagle 2 cents. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Wow! Looks pretty cool! Can you do that with metal? I'd be interested in some parts if you could do them in brass, aluminum, or stainless. If you can do metal, what about finishes such as brushed or polished?
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Wow! Looks pretty cool! Can you do that with metal? I'd be interested in some parts if you could do them in brass, aluminum, or stainless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can engrave on anodized alum., but the engraver cant cut it. Budman is the guy to talk to about metal.
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
            X