• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salad Fingers

http://fat-pie.com/salad2.htm

what a **** up flash video.

Re: Salad Fingers

It's so fukked up!
    [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

WTF [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      But I do like it when the red water comes out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That was weird... dude who makes these kinds of things must have a LOT of time on his hands.

Comment

"Which brings me to my next point kids... Don't smoke crack!" [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh man, thats as warped as I am.....but I liked it...I really liked it....they should make a movie based off that.....kind of "Leatherface meets Prozac" or something....

Seriously, I liked it.....(I need to call my therapist now)

Mrs LPC

Comment

I think this movie can only be understandable if you're tripping on acid. What a weird, yet oddly fascinating, warp-fukked movie.
              When it licked the finger puppets... god. That gave me the heebie jeebies.
              I'm glad I didn't make fish for dinner tonight.

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm glad I didn't make fish for dinner tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't think I can think about eating fish anymore. *shudders* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was eating sushi for both lunch and dinner...... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  2 for 1 every Wednesday... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Strange...just strange. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] Play it AGAIN!! LOL

Comment

That was TWISTED! I gotta show this to my brother, he'll get a kick outta it... I kinda liked it too... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That was messed up. I am going to have to call my grandmother to talk to her about my childhood for 3 hours to forget about that video.
                        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Made me want to drink a bottle of Robotussin and look at crime scene photos in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                          X