Try my nuts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try my nuts!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] http://www.trymynuts.com/index.cfm?a...amp;prodID=300
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Try my nuts!!

Toejam,
    I must thank you immensely from the bottom of my heart for helping me with my Christmas list this year!!
    Everyone is getting sacks of white trash and dirty trash, and wake the fukk up coffee. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    My best bud is getting his own "try my nuts shot glass", and the "hangin' with the big nuts" tee for the Sarge.

Bwahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This is a most excellent site, man.

Em

Comment

Beer Brittle.....YUMMMMMMMM!
      Joe, you never cease to amaze me bro. Just when I write you off as a total dildowad you come up with something cool!
      [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Glad I could spread some joy around! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And I've always been only half a dildowad. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My 1 Question Joe......

Why are you searching the net for "Nuts"???

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, I am a sucker for a good cup of joe and I will be ordering the Wake the Fukk up coffee..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            My 1 Question Joe......

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
            BTW, I am a sucker for a good cup of joe

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH?!? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              My 1 Question Joe......

Why are you searching the net for "Nuts"???

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              I wasn't. Someone actually sent me that in an email and I thought it was great! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                BTW, I am a sucker for a good cup of joe

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH?!? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                He wants me in a cup because I guess he's heard I'm tasty. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

holy crap ...what the hell..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I was actually a little hesitant to open this thread at all, given the subject heading and who posted it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"You've seen my man-boobs, now try my nuts!!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

LMAO!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jimmy B should get in on this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

He is and he's not amused. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

hey Jimbo... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hello Bill Z. I saw the lovely poem you wrote for your wife on the Cleveland Metal Board. Touching and informative. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              He is and he's not amused. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Oh, you will be... you will be. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X