Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TMDiamond....

[ QUOTE ]
    GPS, DVD, XM, heated seats/lumbar, OnStar, Integrated phone, roadside, 5 yr warranty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh... and then he starts nitpicking!!

Hehehehe!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

if you build it, they will come!

Pat

Comment

My Austin Healey Mark I has alot of options too. It has a horn. It came from the factory with no windows, no heat, no bumpers, no side view mirrors, no seat belts, no radio, no power steering, no power brakes, no AC (subjective..lol..), no door handles, no trunk, no reverse lights. It is pretty fast now though. Chevy powered.. 1275lbs with a tank full of gas. It is pushing 150hp to the rear wheels. If I could only get it to run!!

Comment

Seat belts and reverse lights are all you need to go to the track
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Seat belts and reverse lights are all you need to go to the track

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I think a running engine would help too.....right John? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hehe, mine sits 4, all power and blows cold AC too Pat! Not quite as comfy as the Cad though... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! Now that's cool!! The A/C blows cold and the engine ain't even in the car yet! Imagine what that puppy will do with the engine in there. It'll be like a rolling deep freeze!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              God, you Ford guys crack me up!!

Comment

Actually you might need a roll cage of some sorts for a open top car.

When I was running my Road Runner at 12.02, they basically said don't come back till I have a cage, since cages are madatory at 11.99

Comment

madatory?

Comment

(mopar guys crack me up too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Comment

How about mandatory?!!?

Comment

Working...
                      X