X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahhaa he has no soul!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...12473&rd=1

Re: Hahahahhaa he has no soul!

[img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a dude?????
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Christ, what is the world coming to?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Christ, what is the world coming to?

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding, just look at that "guy". [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] The soul-selling bit is OK, I'm a capitalist. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I still wanna see a Birth Cirtificit, there is no way that's a dude
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

hmm , there was a simpsons episode where Bart sold his soul ... i think i know the source of inspiration for this auction [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">That dude/chick/it gives me the heebeejeevies!!

We need another "Ghost in the Jar" auction to amuse ourselves with [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC bought the lunchbox [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  <font color="yellow">That dude/chick/it gives me the heebeejeevies!!

We need another "Ghost in the Jar" auction to amuse ourselves with [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC bought the lunchbox [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] My girlfriend bought me the t-shirt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That Goth crap cracks me up. When I was in Palm Springs I was surprized how many goth kids there were. 100+ degrees and these dudes are wearing all black (leather boots, coats, pants) outside. Oddly, many of the chicks were Hispanics and looked freakishly HOTT. Oh well, someone has to work in the record store.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

The English language is also raped considerably in that description.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

ghey
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The people who posted this on Ebay need to be taken out to a field and used for target practice.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I still wanna see a Birth Cirtificit, there is no way that's a dude

[/ QUOTE ]
                            DRS - man I think you're cool as hell, but that is the worst attempt at "Birth Certificate" I have ever seen. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That's it..I'm puttin' my goo on the bay ...

That's right ..Bill Z Bub's Miracle Goo...Good for heartburn , arthitis , age spots , hair conditioner , teeth whitener , caulking your tub , waxing your floor , ...ehhhhh ...a whole bunch o' stuff!

also great polish for Boats , Cars and Jackson Guitars..

and makes the best lookin' kids money can buy too...

Buy It Now for $999.99 per one ounce bottle.

who wants some ???...I'll starting whippin' up a fresh batch..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X