Oh. Really!!! O'Reilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Really!!! O'Reilly

Sexual myassment!!! I,obviously, don't know all the details, but 60 mil? What could he have possibly said to warrant this lawsuit and the size of the claim? There is something really wrong with a law that allows this to go on. Sexual harassment is wrong. And a person has a right to make it stop. Male or female. I sure hope she went through all the steps to make it stop before she found herself a hotshot lawyer and an opportunity to get her 15 minutes. Thoughts? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Oh. Really!!! O\'Reilly

Gory details can be had in the complaint (all 22 pages of it). Probably worth noting that the accuser is pretty much a malcontent (threatened to leave multiple times unless she got raises) and that her previous boss @ CNN was fired for sexual harassment.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

You usually won't get any unless you ask... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

anyone could accuse anyone for anything at anytime

...Fett just sent a PM and asked if he could touch my private parts..

See ...accusing someone is easy ...and fun too... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The print is too small for me to read. I will rely on all you legal eagles to sort it out. Let's go through the steps: Ol' Bill finds the lady appealing.There is banter and a few jokes of the off-color kind. She asks him to stop. Bill, the DF that he is, doesn't understand that she is offended so he keeps it up. She goes to Bill's bosses and complains. They are so stupid that they don't do anything to stop it. Bill keeps doing what he has been doing because, after all, he is O'REILLY. Maybe she complains some more and the bosses shine her on. Now, she has no choice but to file a gigantic lawsuit because everyone is oblivious of how hurt she really is. This scenario just doesn't ring true. As the wicked witch of the West said: "What a world. What a world!!!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

See ...accusing someone is easy ...and fun too... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Only if you ship them to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe he asked for some back door lovin'. lol Sounds like they all want this chick. She's just that hot. It didn't take long for Kobe Bryant's accuser to go public either. She wants that big pay day also.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you didn't get my PM too? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

She and her attorney all but say they have some nasty sh!t on tape; we'll see. She's saying she left because of the harassment and returned when he said he wouldn't do it anymore. $60 million is just because they always set a sky-high amount; it's relative to what they'll settle for. I could see this being either way; her jacking him up, or him thinking he could sweep her off her feet and now thinking he can talk his way out of it.

If she's telling the truth and has the proof, he might as well bluff up to the end anyway, because until then he's still got the adulation of his supporters, and afterward he'll be fukked for good. May as well dig it while it lasts.

She, on the other hand, is fukking her career whether she's telling the truth or not. That makes me tend to believe her, unless she's just nuts.

Wonder what SNL will do with this one? They've had some good O'Reilly skits!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Now look you guys, this is serious. It may come down to if you make a comment about how nice a lady looks, all made-up and dressed to the nines, she may decide to take it the "wrong way" And you ladies, don't comment on how nice that guy's ass looks if he is in earshot.

Comment

Well, it's simple enough; don't try to fukk a chick that works for you. She isn't saying he told her she looked good, she's saying he told her exactly whar he wanted to do to her sexually. If that's true then it IS sexual harassment. I doubt saying "You look nice today" would constitute sexual harassment. Saying "You look good enough to eat" would, either that or attempted cannibalism!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm logging all these threads on the JCF so I can get some major coin in an harasment lawsuit one of these days ..unfortunatley the only one that really stand out right now above the crowd is Bill ..
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Bill, You better have a chit-box of money because you are going "Down" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Kevin. I would be willing to settle for $1.385 and my sparkle Mod 6 if you don't file a suit. Actually, suits are back and they look very nice unless your tie is long enough to cover your crotch. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm just trying to get my name on all the posts at the same time... please, just bear with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X