Oh. Really!!! O'Reilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh. Really!!! O\'Reilly

**** that, she just wants the money, obviously the guy is rich.

Comment

Regardless, if she can't prove it she's really
      screwed, and her career's screwed even if she can, because who wants to hire her if they see her as "sue-happy"? She's not stupid, why would she sabotage a couple of million dollars she could make in the next 20-30 years as a producer, if there weren't something to it, at least in her mind?

I'm not for the frivolous accusations, but it's just as bad to knee-jerk and attack the female for accusing every time. Bill O'Reilly
      is definitely egotistical, and the Irish are known to get amorous with a wee bit o' poteen in their bellies! At this point we don't know
      and that's all we can really say about it.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

OK OK ...that's enough all you guys can stop PMin' me now...I do not do back door on dudes...I repeat ...no dude ass allowed! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So old Bill is tryin' to score some young tail...mmmmkay....probably not ...I don't buy that ...but it looks like she's buying it ...buying it for 60 Mill....wow!

The only thing cool Clinton ever did was spooge on a fat chick's dress and shoved a white Owl up her ass!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If the $60 mil doesn't fly, maybe she can ask him for a "brotherhood deal."
          "POOP"

Comment

Ludicrous I say. If this was the 1950's the Judge would tell the silly bi tch to take a valium and shut the fuk up. That's exactly what she should do! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

or a handjob...that's an expensive friggin' handjob..and not even her hand

he jerked off for 60 million....no fuggin' wayyyy.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's it Horns. I am going to find a lowyer and file suit against you because you have, in my litigious opinion, wronged a person. I will let her know just as soon as he has drawn up the papers. And just as soon as I can find her. And she had better not have a smile on her face. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

That's right Fett ...sue the pants off me ...then we'll split the money!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

No, I'm going to sue for your intellectual rights that let you get away with all the stuff you say. You are an institution on this forum. Go for the deep brains. Money means nothing when you have the freedom to say what you want. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] The only court I can see us in is a basketball one. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You'll find me and Bill in the food court! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X