Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what paint to you use on my project

just like to know the type of paint to use . this is
    my first time doing this so i would like your opinions please [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: what paint to you use on my project

Hey Tigertailz...do you like the band "Tygertailz"...just askin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What's the project? When i saw Bill had replied I was sure he would be offering his own "Special Paint".
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

If you want an ultra-shiny finish, then go with lacquer. It's the most versatile and very durable. It's my favorite because it's easy to buff down to a mirror-like shine (and for the other reasons I mention below). You can get really good colors from an auto-paint store, like all kinds of pearls, transparents, metallics, etc. and often you can get them to put it in a spray can for you. Also, with lacquers you can do many layers of color, then top them with a few layers of clear for an ultra-killer finish!

I would not recommend enamel.

Oil finishes are nice. And easy!

Good luck!
        Annah

Comment

there's 2 bands named tigertailz one thats with the first
          singer the band had and the drummer. and the other has
          the bass player guitar player. they were biggest
          on the bezerk album the first singer was only on the first
          album .they made 5 albums .i don't like them now i used when
          i was young my uncle was mates with the guitarist and bass player they were the first band i saw live when i was 10 on
          there bezerk album tour 1991.
          to annah i bought spray lacquer and i got the the colors
          black and yellow i just posted this to see if can use car
          spray before i started im trying for stryper finnish i got a pic of the guitar before on ebay , i filled the neck
          pickup hole in so i just got the bridge pickup im putting a emg 81 in there

Comment

Working...
          X