Chris Impellitari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Impellitari

WHAT happened to this guy ? I had one album by him called Stand In Line, and never heard anything about him since. While I'm at it, what about Alex Masi same thing ?
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: Chris Impellitari

New Impellitteri album is out "Pedal to the Metal".
    It is kinda modern metal, some Zakk Wylde elements and stuff.
    So no neo-class/hair metal anymore.
    http://www.rapture.net/impellitteri/
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He has been pretty active last 10years with about 5-6 full albums.

Comment

Man I have GOT to get out of my cave more [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Seriously, every time I go to the record store around here, they don't have any of that kind of stuff.
        Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Try Amazon or E-bay.
          You should be able to find some for $13-15.
          The one I really liked was "Answer to the master" which was released about 10years ago.
          I went to see a concert on that tour and was GREAT!

Comment

Man, I have almost all the Impellitteri albums. He did a nice rendition of "Over the Rainbow" on Stand in Line...

I think Grin and Bare It was one of the best..

Comment

Grin and bear it???
              That CD is great but the music is so much different though... but It is actually one of my favorite CD. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              GREAT 80's style music there. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, its quite different from the others..
                But I dig it very much.
                ATTM is ok.. I think i really only like Rat race on that disc...

Comment

I have his greatest hits double CD set and his Speed Soloing video.
                  He is still out there but most of his stuff comes out of Japan I think. He is really popular over there.
                  There is also a clip on the net of him performing at the NAMM show. Check out his website for everything.
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

His latest is called "System X" with Grahm Bonnet on it and "Crunch" is the one before it on SPV ..he's been alive and well all these years ...but he's underground so it takes a bit of minimal diggin' to find him..Century Media shopuld have some stuff.

Just like Masi , Stump , Byrd and 1000 others..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X