Deep Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Thoughts

OK, had waaaayyy too much Saki at the sushi place and had to unwind in front of the tube. After flipping channels a bit I have some <ahem> observations.

- Hit Metal Mania on VH1C and they were playing Danzig's "Dirty Black Summer". Like the tune (even though I was never into Danzig) but could'nt help chuckling over him getting KO'ed and Crankdaddy's song cool song about it.

- Hit John McEnroe's talk show on MSNBC. First thought... why is this still on? Second thought... his guest is kinda hot in a dominatrix kinda way. Third and brain fading... What's up with the Gibby's in the background? I used to have the poster with him, EVH, and Vitas G (don't want to hack his last name) and the Kramer's. Note to John: Get a some real metal guitars you p*ssy!

OK, third and finally (for those of you still reading my buzzed rant): Cutlery Corner on PAX. Some dude selling knives to slice/dice every type of "kill" and then some. I am a proud "Southerner" but still am confused as to why people would buy this sh!t. Maybe Newc can give us an answer?...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS: just baggin' on Newc, you da' man! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Deep Thoughts

Because men can never have too many householld items with which to injure or kill anyone or anything. You really shoulda have a set of knives around the house that can cut a beer can in half, and then still slice a tomato so thin that it has only one side [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Don't forget the ability to shave metal off the head of a hammer. I don't know how life could have been fulfilling before that.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Don't forget the ability to shave metal off the head of a hammer. I don't know how life could have been fulfilling before that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I love that knife..... I swear a day doesn't go by without me in the garage shaving my hammers.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Because men can never have too many householld items with which to injure or kill anyone or anything.

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Including THEMSELVES. Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And shaving hammers... that's one I haven't heard before.

Em

Comment

Great band name!

Shaving Hammers or
            Shaved Hammers

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I bet you old Bobbitt wishes they didn't run those infos. It may give someone ideas on how to slice tube-steak. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith - A name like "Shaving Hammers" might give people the wrong impression [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Maybe as a Culture Club tribute act [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...48180&rd=1 Now wouldn't this just be the right touch in the kitchen as we men first take count of everything that could be lopped off and then cut away? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Keith - A name like "Shaving Hammers" might give people the wrong impression [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was thinking that sounds like something that lives in yer pants...

Comment

I was standing naked in front of the mirror...

talk about Penis Envy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sake
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe as a Culture Club tribute act [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

EEEEEYYYYYWWWWWWWW!!!!

Where IS that vomit graemlin?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
                          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                          X