Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid question cause...well Im bored again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question cause...well Im bored again....

I was just out in the laundry room throwing clothes in the washer and dryer and came a frog hair of splitting my head wide freaking open on the corner of a shelf that holds all my junk....then a thought tiptoed across my mind and got stuck...if I had of hit my head, and busted whats left of my brain all over the laundry room floor..or just busted it open and knocked myself out and laid there bleeding to no end, how long before Mr LPC would put down the Dimas and realize I was missing?? I would give him at least 2 hours maybe 3....

Mrs LPC

Re: Stupid question cause...well Im bored again....

Probably whatever time he hits the sack. He would realize a glaring omission.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Or the next morning when he notices Im not bitching about the dog barking...LOL

Mrs LPC

Comment

I'd say when ever he wanted his next beer, and it didn't come [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have you ever heard the Jeff foxworthy skit about how men are so stupid, like a Wife could be out paving the driveway and he'd come out and say" Damn it's hot as hell out here ain't it". "We'll don't worry about dumping that ash tray baby, I did it just for you", "now I'm gonna go take tap"
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

By then I fear it would be too late. I have no doubt he would realise it sooner. How could he not notice YOU were not in bed? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'd say when ever he wanted his next beer, and it didn't come

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="AQUA">I'm going to have to go with this one.... </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

He doesnt drink too awful much, so he wouldnt be after a beer anytime soon....and he wouldnt notice I wasnt in the bed...I dont have strings and pickups....he would however notice if it were me and my friend Heather...MEN!!!

Mrs LPC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]That's 'cause you're a drunk. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wait a minute....so am I. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]That's 'cause you're a drunk. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wait a minute....so am I. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Probably not 'til Monday when goes looking for his other pair of underpants and can't find them. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                    X