X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Halloween better than sex????

Yep, Im still bored....

Why is Halloween better than sex???

10. You're guaranteed to get a little something in the sack.
    9. The uglier you are, the easier it is to get some.

8. It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.

7. Less guilt the morning after.

6. It doesn't matter if they fantasize you're somebody else, because you are.

5. Forty years from now, you'll still enjoy candy.

4. If you don't get what you want, you can always go next door.

3. If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go again.

2. You don't have to compliment the person who gives you some.

1. You can do the whole neighborhood!

Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Why is Halloween better than sex????

lol. that is awesome!

Comment

May I say Halloween was quite good for me last year, and if everything goes good this coming week, I'll have the same results. Here's my pick ups from last year

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Man, that chick on the far left is rough [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think a few people will agree with me Chicks dig guys that wear make up. I tryed my best glam look last year, I didn't like the look that much, but Lindsy, Nicole, and breanne enjoyed me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Well I kinda combine the whole Halloween / Sex thing ...

yeah , I cut a "Glory Hole" in my candy sack and If I don't get a treat ...I insist on a Trick...

I gotta a Tugjob from some old lady last year ...so that was cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

^ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Funny Bill... too funny.

I dunnnnoooo..... I am a huge Halloween nut, but... better than sex?!! Nah. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
              Hella funny list though- did you make that up Krista? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Night,
              Em

Comment

Working...
              X