Rappers Ripping off Randy Rhoads!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rappers Ripping off Randy Rhoads!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Fukk I was justv flipping channels in bed when I passed BET and heard a fammillier(sp???) riff, Well fukkin trick daddy and Lil John are fukkin stealing the crazy train riff for their song Let's Go........... I say it's time for Sully's Nut Noose, You know these bastereds don't fuckking respect anything about Randy [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Rappers Ripping off Randy Rhoads!!!!

I thought you liked that kinda stuff though dude....

I should be the one with a knot in my shorts.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tone Lok ripped off Eddie...that's what rappers do they steal stuff and whatnot ...but that's a different story all together.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like a lot of rap, but when you steal something like that it's different to me.

Back in like 98 when Puffy stole Kasmire from zep, Well he won a mtv award for the video, never fuckking thanked Zep. If I ever meet puufy he's going down, You have to respect what your stealing.

Tone lok actually stole from Eddie and Kieth Richards, Bastard

Comment

Yeah I know that fag never thanked Zep and to make matters even worse ...that piece of dark fagmeat insisted that his name was first when he appeared on SNL

When that happened...It was titled PUFF DADDY w / jimmy page..

Page should be slapped in the face with a black rubber dick for allowing such atrocities..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

> The funny thing about Tone Loc stealing from VH is the story about how the brothers first found out about it. They were sitting out by Eddie's pool one day,and had some pop station on,when Wild Thing came on. Eddie looks up at Alex when he first heard the intro,and said "hey man that's your drum part",then Alex goes "no,that's YOUR guitar part",they looked at each other again,and went in the house and got on the phone demanding answers. There is also a 2 Live Crew song called The **** Shop that samples the Sweet Child O'Mine and Ain't Talkin' Bout Love riffs. Bill Z,if we ever meet,I owe ya a gram of dank bud for running Lazy Bone's head thru that vending machine,even though they are one of my fave rap groups. Tommy D.
          "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhh ues I remeber that Alex and Eddie story ...that had to be funy..

Oh ..running Lazy Bone's head thru the Candy machine was great...I gotta Baby Ruth and a Kit Kat outta the deal ...so that was cool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I like a lot of rap

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I will enjoy that Wolfie just that much more come Christmas! Dude, tell me it's just the meds, right?

Pat

Comment

As a drummer for 18 years of my life, I've always enjoyed all typesof music. I'll make cd's with Slayer, Vh, Mariah Carey, Dr. Dre, George JOnes Exc. on them. I was taught by my parants to never limit yourself to just 1 style of music, cause you'll always miss something cool

Comment

Well, I can agree with that to a certain degree, but I have a serious issue with Rap, I just don't like any aspect about it, everything that goes with it. Rappers are notorious for ripping off bits and pieces of music, been doing it since day one, cause they can't write their own. I never liked the twang country either, the new stuff, I don't mind so much. But I'd prefer anything heavy from the last 20 yrs, and I'm 38, so maybe that makes a difference as well.

I dunno bro, just kind of shocked me this am... It's why we live in the USA, we can do that. I see all these gansta wannabe's rollin down the road and it really makes me sick, that these otherwise good kids would put themselves in that category. ( trying to be careful here, but there's not really an easy way, or a safe way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

My wife's nephew is the same way, used to be anyway, I've been givin him sh!t for 8yrs now, he's gotten better, but when kids look at some of these rappers as idols, I get all bent about it.

GO PATS!!!!!!

Prediction for the day! - Hawks 3-2 and going down from there the rest of the year. They'll be 500 before they reach 6 wins.

Pat

Comment

Police were calling criminals' records "rap sheets" long before the genre of rap "entertainment" began "(Ray Charles himself said "You can't call it music" so I go byhis view). So thieves steal, what a shock!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

So its ok for 2 generations of guitarist to rip Randy's vibe but not ok rappers to do the same?

I don't care for rap and hip-hop but I don't understand all the anger and hate towards it, if you don't like it, don't listen to it. I think the animosity, in most cases around metal world is really a form of racism and racism is not cool.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm not racist... I hate everybody...

Comment

You have to pay for the right to do that now a days. I bet you any amount of money Sharon and Ozzy said it was ok to make a few extra bucks.
                          www.kiddhavok.com
                          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Lil John?? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhat! Randy Rhoads?? Ohhhhhkayyy!! Yeeeeeaahh!!

Comment

Rap is de-evolution of the talking blues. The difference is the blues dudes played their own instruments, and they didnt lace their songs with profanity in order to sell. Those guys must be rolling in their graves by now.............

Comment

Working...
                              X