No announcement yet.

Rappers Ripping off Randy Rhoads!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rappers Ripping off Randy Rhoads!!!!

Yeh, i thought we'd have it to, but I guess we take too many things for granted.

Cards will come out on top tho, and do some stompin up in NY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

They better, The last thing I need a yankees world series win
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Here's the deal men and gals..the word "racist" is thrown around so much that it lost it's charm.

I do not care what anyone or what any god or book says..All men are NOT created equal...PERIOD!!!!

I don't care if you are black , white , muslim , christian , satanist , man , woman , republican , democrat or none of the above..

There are only TWO kinds of people on this spinning ball of mud and water..

Good people and Poop people....PERIOD!!!

Good people are credible , accountable and responsible people..

Poop People are the human pollution that our government MUST recognize as good people that constantly burdon the world like the parasites that they are..

OK let's review,

Poop people = poop

Good people = good

Now if this means I'm a "racist" or whatever to some...then so be it. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Couldn't agree more dude! Well said!

Comment

Well it's the truth ...and the poop people hate the "truth".

Poop people since they are made of poop , blame all their shortcomings on everyone but themselves.

until we can not worry about being "PC" and acknowledge this , there will always be cultural tension amoung humans.

Therefore since we are a very PC country the problems are with us for the long haul.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good people and poop people aside, I hate rap. Rap is not music. Rap is stealing people's music, just like they sing about stealing people's cars. I do not care at all what the color of people's skin is. I am white, and I live in Los Angeles. There is not one neighborhood that I will not go to, and 80% of the time I get treated more kindly by strangers that are black than by strangers that are white. The secret is that you smile at people when you meet them. If I walk up to a black dude and smile and say "Good Morning" nine times out of ten he'll say it right back to me. If you walk up to a black dude and have a sneer on your face like "I bet this ****** won't even say hello to me", chances are he won't.

I have nothing against black musicians, I just LOVE old Motown, Jackie Wilson, Parliment, Living Color, Suffocation(they're half black, in various incarnations), Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder, the list goes on and on. The key word is MUSICIANS. Not intellectual property thiefs. If you want to use samples in your music, then by all means do it. Learn an instrument, or hire a session player, and record and sample him until you have to build a fifth garage to hold all of your sports cars. Just don't fuking rip off someone who had an original idea, take their recording, and add lyrics of materialism and degredation of women, all while trying to sound as uneducated and rude as you can. I only misspell words on purpose to foil this facist obsenity blocker on this website.

As for "perfectly good kids" driving through my neighborhood blaring that ****, a lot of the neighborhoods I drive through are actually the very kind of neighborhood where the sh!t they sing about happens for real.

Comment

ace's point is awsome, I always treat everyone with 100% respect when I 1st meet them, then if they're a dick after that then I can hate them, most people that are dicks, are wannabe's and posers, ecspeciley wanna be "ganstas" those are the people that are wrong this this country, I'm still gonna listen to my rap/hip hop/r&b, everything I listen to helps me create my music
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I like Ace's post as well, but my LA experience was different. I have smiled and said "Good Morning" to many strangers on the street, but my ratio of smiles to snarls was the opposite. 9 out of 10 blacks looked at me like they wanted to slit my throat, 9 out of 10 whites smiled or panhandled me (Santa Monica!). Maybe it's my Southern accent, or living in Santa Monica at the time, don't know. It hasn't stopped me from smiling at strangers, but here in the "racist" South get smiles in return from everyone now. That's a big change from when I left for California in 1983, so 'd have to say Mississippi has progressed farther than Los Angeles has in those 20 years. Of course it had further to go in the first place...
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

You guys haven't been to East side of Cleveland ...a white boy can smile all he wants over there..but

he's fukked! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

this is fact!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      ``Essentially, this is an anti-hip hop law,'' said Boston producer and lyricist DJ Fakts One. ``The basis of hip hop is taking music from different cultures and making it dope by putting it all together.''

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation? "The basis for this sh!t being spewed from the mouths of these no-talent, copycat, materialistic hacks is stealing anything that's not tied down and making it their own so they can buy their baby's mama anudder gold toof." [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I frickin HATE, with a passion, gangsta rap!!! I don't mind some of the old-school stuff, though.
                      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Gold toof! Yer killin me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I have no need for rap "music" or it's culture..

I am the enemy of the ghetto value system!

here's a clue , there is nothing "cool" about the ghetto ...all the people in the ghetto ..hate the ghetto.

but some do belong there.

Comment

toof.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like some rap, elctronic, pop etc. I like almost everything but ripping-off is just plain stoopid
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X