CHARLOTTE NEXTEL CUP RACE LAST NIGHT. Did you see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHARLOTTE NEXTEL CUP RACE LAST NIGHT. Did you see

Good race. Lots of bumpin and bruisin. Gordon drove his ASS off last night. 1/2 for Hendricks. Felt bad for Mark Martin. How about Newmann... That kid had a forcefield around him last night!

Your thoughts.....

Re: CHARLOTTE NEXTEL CUP RACE LAST NIGHT. Did you see

It was one of the better races of the year. As for Mark Martin, he just needs to go ahead and cry and get it out of his system. Personally, I think some of his bad luck in the points system revolves around him losing his aggressiveness. Sure, he got caught in a mess in front of him, but I feel he should have gotten past those two lapped cars when he had the chance. It's almost as if he's taken a passive attitude and thinks "I can catch up in points if I sit back in the middle of the pack and let the others crash out." Yea, he needs to review the tapes and take a lesson from Jeff's driving.
    "POOP"

Comment

Good point.

Comment

Boy did Kasey Kahne get screwed. That guy was untouchable. He might have been beating on that right front just a little too hard for too long though.

BTW, KK is a real nice guy. I met him a couple of times in the garages. Biggest dickhead? Sterling Marlin. Hands down.

Comment

Bad luck may be a better word. In his after race interview, he indicated that they had been having problems with the front end. One things for sure, he damn sure had the motor to win.
          "POOP"

Comment

Mark "Crybaby" Martin was funny......" I don't know how some of these guys even got a drivers license..." -Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Re: CHARLOTTE NEXTEL CUP RACE LAST NIGHT. Did you

Sterling is a dick.... KK will be a contender in years to come. He is has to get the kinks worked out. That MM interview was funny Lou.

Comment

Yknow the race really isn't in Charlotte...it's in Concord.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Yknow the race really isn't in Charlotte...it's in Concord.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see you are in NC.

We stayed in Charlotte a couple years ago when we went to the August Bristol race. That was the first time I had been to NC, I liked it a lot. We did a tour of the shops when we were there. the Garage Mahal reeks of money. Hendrick was pretty cool too.

BTW, the one thing we noticed was that the roadsides were covered with a huge amount of trash. We all thought that was weird. Is that normal? Don't you have some prisoners down there to take care of that? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Depends on where you go...the more urbanized part of Charlotte (except the direct downtown area) is pretty dirty and low-class, whereas the more suburban and rural parts are a lot nicer. During Race week it's always dirtier because of people throwing **** out on the side of the road and not caring. I guess any city is like that though.

Comment

Working...
                    X