NAMM - 2005 Winter related info.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM - 2005 Winter related info.....

Got my flight booked and ready. Now I need to find a hotel. The last winter NAMM 2003 I was at we stayed at my ex-g/f's grandma's place in Mission Viejo...that aint gonna be an option this time. Anyone have any suggestions...I remember for the 2003 show there was a list on NAMM.com of 10 nice hotels in walking dist., but I can't find it now. Any suggestions? I wanna book everything early now....

Thanks,
    - Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: NAMM - 2005 Winter related info.....

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn last year. Probably will again this year. Cheap and close, just how I like it.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

What's yer budget Joel? I was thinking about getting a room at the Hilton, right next door to the convention center, you know the one.

We stayed at the Hyatt in 03 and the one behind the Outback this past yr, but Kev got srewed on that one.

I say we all get a 4 bedroom suite and kick it.

Pat

Comment

I was checking hotels close the Conv. center and alot of them are booked already. Amy wants to go around $150/night....me on the other hand could give a sh|t...I'll take a $50 room. The only thing is I'll be arriving Fri. morning the 21st, so it'll be a 2 night stay til Sun.

- Joel
        RIP Dime

Comment

Should be a blast. maybe some of us could team up at a hotel and try for a discount rate.....

Comment

Well, good luck with the $50 spot... Out there anyway.

I'm in for sharing a room with a few, someone set it up and let me/us know and we'll go from there.

Pat

Comment

I'd be down for $150 a night type place....Amy really wants to...so gotta make her happy every once in a while [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I'm just saying it doesn't really matter to me when I stay...she want's a pretty nice place though....

- Joel
              RIP Dime

Comment

We'll see what we can do. I think if we got 6 or 8 of us together and a big ol suite, we'd all have a room for privacy and kick it a bit and also save a few bucks I'd think.

I'll do some checking over the next few days, less someone else wants to.

Pat

We could also bring a few guitars out and do a lil jammin maybe? We'll see...

Comment

Hey guys, if you can, keep me in the loop on this...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Will do....Todd you bringing your woman?
                    Todd, Pat what days are you flying out on?

- Joel
                    RIP Dime

Comment

What are you paying for air fair??? My sister said it was to early to buy air fair now and still get a good deal. When she flys from LA to seattle she usually buys the ticket 6-8 weeks in advance
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yeah, Kristi is coming with. I think we're going to fly out on Thursday.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

What do you guy’s that have a business use to track inventory, sales, purchases, taxes, payroll, etc. …? Another question is how you are getting badges if you are not in business with a tax id. Or license? Why I ask is my wife is self employed as a Quickbook expert. Most of her clients are contractors, landscapers, small business owners. I was hoping I could use her business to score passes.
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'd be down for $150 a night type place....Amy really wants to...so gotta make her happy every once in a while [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I'm just saying it doesn't really matter to me when I stay...she want's a pretty nice place though....

- Joel

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Joel I was gonna say send her to Texas while you go to LA and I'll maker her happy for you but then I thought it would be in poor taste [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              What are you paying for air fair??? My sister said it was to early to buy air fair now and still get a good deal. When she flys from LA to seattle she usually buys the ticket 6-8 weeks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

Book on www.alaskaair.com

You shoud be able to find tickets as low as $180 round trip bases on Jan. 20th/24th.
                              You can even choose seat #s too.
                              I always make my reservation on alaskaair.com when I go to L.A.

Comment

Working...
                              X