Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Tour Video #2 (high quality, fast download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Tour Video #2 (high quality, fast download)

Recorded it today. I call it my 1998 guitar tour.

http://www.koolpages.com/notp/guitartour1998.zip

You need WinZip to unzip the file and Windows Media Player to play it. Enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Guitar Tour Video #2 (high quality, fast download)

They both look really sweet (
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Re: Guitar Tour Video #2 (high quality, fast download)

OK! I watched the video and there 2 things I would like to suggest!
      1. don't you have a girlfriend or a family member that can help you moving the guitars??
      You are way too busy holding the Camera,speaking and flipping the guitars.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Maybe hire one of those Dean chicks from NAMM shows.
      2. you need to play them and let us hear how it would sound!!!
      Especially the Taylor!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      You teaser!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Guitar Tour Video #2 (high quality, fast downl

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nobody was home today. I only had one class (actually it was the midterm examination for that class) in my schedule today and then I went home, ate lunch, opened my new 512MB digital camera memory card, and spent an hour snapping pictures and filming that video. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mmmmm... Dean chick... apparently my guitar teacher's band who I do guitar tech work for is sponsored by Dean, so maybe as payment for the gigs I am a roadie for, he could pay me with Dean chick photosessions. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The guitars sound incredible. There is no way the video mode on my digital camera could faithfully replicate the great sounds. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But, I'll try... maybe this weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've been swamped with exams and homework lately so I haven't been keeping up to speed in my guitar playing, and as a result, my finger calluses have softened quite a bit, making fretting a fun challenge. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I couldn't play the Taylor for more than an hour today before getting sore soft fingertips. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Waaaaaaa.

I tried to watch your spiffy-do video, Priest, but the link wouldn't work for me.

Comment

You need to right click and save target as.
            If you just left click on that link, it will not work.

Comment

Em... were you about to say "SPIFFY-DOODLE"?????
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP needs to wear bikini and show his guitars.
                [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You know what, I've heard others mention that Koolpages links won't work for them. They keep getting "404 errors" or whatever they're called. It's weird because Koolpages is super-reliable and very fast, otherwise I wouldn't have signed up with them. I don't know what it is! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em has such great lingo. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    NOTP needs to wear bikini and show his guitars.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see that reply when I was typing up mine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We must have submitted replies at the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Me in a bikini?... I don't need the support. Toejam, on the other hand... Mwahahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

*shudders* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Em... were you about to say "SPIFFY-DOODLE"?????
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nope!
                        "Spiffy-do" is one step below "Spiffy Doodle". Since I couldn't view Priest's video I couldn't give him the supremo "Spiffy Doodle" rating, but I figured it at least deserved a "Spiffy-do".
                        I'm sure if he were find a buddy to do the filming for him, and then pose in his speedo he would snag himself a "Spiffy Speedo Doodle" rating! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

(I need a drink of water)

BTW- "Spiffy-do" can also be used as a hair compliment. It even works for bald folks who achieve maximum noggin' shine.
                        In that case, you would say "Say, that is a spiffy noggin'-do!"

Okay. I'm done.

Yeah... ugh, Priest? I dunno why that won't work. I've been wondering how folks post videos around here anyway. What if you get some...um... cool video in your email box as an attachment but there is no Earl? (URL)

Em

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No speedo... no bikini... no me in the videos. Even shots of my hands/arms flipping around the guitars is enough. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here's an alternate link to the video. Try this one. It SHOULD work but it will be a bit slower than the Koolpages link I posted first.

http://onlinerock.com/clubs/notp//guitartour1998.wmv

Comment

Yep!! That one worked!!

Awesome, Priest. Beautiful guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            I liked how you described the features of each one in detail.

Cheers,
                            Em

Comment

Yea his deep sexy voice [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              I bet some Gals out there watching this video tonight have heart beating faster.

Comment

Working...
                              X