Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Tour Video #2 (high quality, fast download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar Tour Video #2 (high quality, fast downl

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey Em, was your heart beating faster? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Better yet, Toru, was YOUR heart beating faster? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Only when you said "Route"- got that sexy Canadian accent workin' for ya. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool video NOTP [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I like how you explained the various features of each guitar. Very nice. The Shannon is killer!

Chris
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

My computer is being gay... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll bet Bill will be happy to provide som "Spiffy-Goo".

Nice axex NOTP!!! But you killed tortoises and elephants for your Taylor??? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nice, NOTP! Gotta add my request for a Dean girl. And what is with those computer speakers - are those the teetiny Klipsh 2.01 set? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

The computer speakers are KILLER Bose MediaMate desktop speakers. Small enough to fit my desk but their sound is HUGE. Minimum volume setting is around the 10:00 position, and the maximum volume setting is at 8:00 after going clockwise. I never have the volume past 11:00. It's overkill. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gotta love the synthetic plastic tortoiseshell and ivory nut/saddle. No real animals were harmed in the making of these guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Will Z Wub, this happened last time you tried to download my guitar video. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fix it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Let's hear some audio clips of various forum members pronouncing "route". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm curious. I used to think it was pronounced "root" but heard so many people pronounce it "r-out" that I just started it pronouncing it that way. And don't get me started on the about/aboot situation, ehhhhh. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Keith's dad is Canadian (from Alberta) and he pronounces the word 'route' more like "root". Kind of like "raw-oot".
                    Keith says "rowt".
                    I just say "root", because it rhymes with "toot" and I think that's hella funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Okay, so maybe "root" IS somewhat international. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] When I'm talking about taking driving routes, I do still say "root", but when talking about carved out guitar cavities, I say "r-out" like I did in the video. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ahhh, yes, rootin' tootin' spiffy doodle young whippersnapper. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X