• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Alaska

This is wierd! Copy/Paste for moose story
    http://www.news-miner.com/Stories/0,1413,113~7244~2474424,00.html

Re: Only in Alaska

It was just posted yesterday but was pushed down to page 2. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#305969

Comment

Woah. I wish I saw it then. I laughed at it. Now I'm getting laughed at! It might as well be deleted now.

Comment

I guess that's what the bag-over-your-head avatar is for. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I want to live in Alaska ...it's cold there and the eskimo chicks are pretty ugly but willing..

I want to live in an igloo with his and hers glory holes..

I want to beat a baby seal and wear it for a hat while it's still warm and bloody..

I want to kick somebody in the ass wearing a tennis racket on my foot...

I want to plug the alskan pipeline with my pud...

I want to be in Alaska's first Black Metal band ...

I want a pet penguin named "nanook" and feed it canned tuna..

I want to start my own bob sled team with me and a few naked eskimo chicks..

I want them to eskimo kiss each other then my bloody baby seal hat..

the list is endless of the fun I could have there.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I want to kick somebody in the ass wearing a tennis racket on my foot...

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in grade school, the school had a shed full of various outdoor equipment including snowshoes, so we naturally brought along a tennis ball just to see how the snowshoes would work as rackets... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/random] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Snowshoes???!!!...I don't need no stinking snowshoes... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well did they work as "rackets"..??? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I remember one of the handles being broken when we hit the ball with the snowshoe... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think your suppose to smack each other with the snowshoes...That's called Eskimo Domestic Violence..

Comment

Ahhh yes, that's great practice for clubbin' baby seals. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yes Baby Seal clubbin' is a very manly sport!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had a lot of practice doin that in the ghetto when I was a cop....Rodney King em baby ...No Justice No peace..Kill whitey!!!!!

I'm high.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, you are a fukkin' trip! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're a good egg!
                        Manly people doing manly things. You've just killed a small animal. Now, it's Miller time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude check it out ...let me paint the picture for ya..

you see a cute litte seal cub just barkin' for his mommy , well he's hungry and cold ..his little twinkling eyes are black as coal and teary, his little stubby body all covered with soft and cuddly fur that looks like the virgin snow that covers the sorrounding Alaskan Tundra..

OH OH ...he see you!!!!!

He tries to make it back to his little icehole but he has no limbs that could carry his pudgy body fast enough..

Then he looks up and and makes a plea for his very life by crying ..his little black eyes filling with tears...

Then you beat his freakin' brains out!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Somebody should post this poetry on that hunting thread... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill send it to Ted Nugent, maybe a new song material [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

The Nuge would LOVE it!!!!!

I like his daughters...by the looks of them ...he must of had some nice groupies in his time.

Comment

Working...
                              X