Drummer jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drummer jokes

Share these with your drummer. I'm sure he'll get sick of you in no time. But, who cares, it's only a drummer.

http://www.cse.ogi.edu/Drum/jokes.html

Re: Drummer jokes

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

These are AWESOME!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Q: How can you tell when a drummer's at the door?
      A: The knocking speeds up.

Comment

Man, I hate to be a junior mod, but there is a specific forum (well, non-specific really) for these kinds of posts.

Funny stuff though.

Comment

Yeah I know, but more people check here. C'mon, everyone likes drummer jokes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, that is hilarious!

A guy walks into a shop.
            "You got one of them Marshall Hiwatt AC30 amplificatior thingies and a Gobson StratoBlaster geetar with a Fried Rose tremulo?"

"You're a drummer, aren't you?"

"Duh, yeah. How'd you know?"

"This is a travel agency."

Comment

Some great jokes, but does anybody have a page like this about singers?!

Comment

Did you hear the one about the bass player that was so bad that even the singer noticed?

Comment

Did ya hear about the bass player who locked her keys in the car? She had to call the fire dept. to get her drummer out!
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

What do you get when you cross Yngwie with an octapus? A guy that can play a Steve Vai transcription!

Comment

here's more jokes.
                      http://www.users.bigpond.com/prodigalson/jokes.htm

I love stupid jokes!

Comment

little john goes to his mother and sais to her: mum, when I grow up, I want to be a drummer.

mum answers; sorry lad, you cant be both

Harrald

Comment

How many drummer does it take to screw in a light bulb? Only one, but he'll need five takes!

Comment

Bass player is chasing a little boy, one man sees that, he asks "Why are you chasing him" Bass players answers "Darn kid untuned one of my string on my bass and he don't say witch string"
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                            X