any thunder fans out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any thunder fans out there

i love them great singer [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] .there best album
    is laughing on judgement day **** great [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: any thunder fans out there

Yep ... I have that album myself as well as Backstreet Symphony. I have not looked to see if they have done anything since Laughing on Judgement Day.

Comment

they had a aldum i think in 2002 i haven't heard it.
      they came at the wrong time. there a great band there
      still going there on tour supporting deep purple in the uk

Comment

Backstreet Symphony. Brilliant album!

Comment

Yes I have some Thunder stuff but as the years passed my taste in music has became more "extreme" I suppose..

Right now I'm listening to the brand new Fates Warning "FWX" and I'm falling to sleep ....BORING!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Hey Tigertails ...I asked you this before on some other LOST thread ...do you like the band Tigertailz...

a decent band but a bit "dated" for my taste nowadays...I have their "Berzerk" release ..do you have that one??

Bill
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i used to yea bezerk is there best album my
            uncle used to go drinking with them. they only
            live ten minutes down the road from me

Comment

Well the first time I asked you , I was going to ship it out to you , but I lost track of that thread...since then my 80's metal friend saw it and freaked so I traded it for a old Mayhem disc..

I was going to give it to you if you wanted it...it's out of print now....you know how that goes..

crap...too late..sorry dude !!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i got it on vinyl and cd but thanks anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X