• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO STROS!!

2-1 in the 4th [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: GO STROS!!

I am hoping Houston wins as well but even if they lose, at least Atlanta and the Yankees are not in it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Go Stros, but screw Roger Clemens. You think he's a bad ass? Check out his wife's act...

http://www.debbieclemens.com

No way I'd let my old lady get away with an act like that.

Brett

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Go Stros, but screw Roger Clemens. You think he's a bad ass? Check out his wife's act...

http://www.debbieclemens.com

No way I'd let my old lady get away with an act like that.

Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

The Music alone would get her booted outta my House..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The Rocket is OUT of fuel.....

Pat

Comment

One post on the Rocket is all that is necessary Pat. Now you've got the dude from "The Hills have Eyes" pitching. That mother is ugly. He'll get a few strike outs due to his nasty grill.

The Stros are looking bad, and will probably lose, which is fine because of the Debbie Clemens factor.

You know what really, really sucks? The Applebee's commercial with the loser high school team. Yeah fukking right. 1) The camera angles on that high school scrub game are fukking NFL quality 2) A bunch of minimum wage earners would be like "Yeah, I can stay late. High school kids tip really well. Hell with going home and getting laid." and 3) They just finished cleaning the goddamn restaurant and they're going to invite the muddy ass high school losers in to sit down. I hate that commercial.

Brett

Comment

Well Brett, when you guys start a new thread on the Stros, wouldn't you feel cheated if you missed it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, that was a great game, the Cards played textbook ball, period. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Maybe next year Stroboys! You put up a hell of a fight! Hats off to you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Nope. Clemens will retire (a loser in Game 7), Beltran will be a Yankee, and Bagwell and Biggio will be another year older and worse.

This was supposed to be their year and they blew it. I'm getting off the bandwagon permanently.

Brett

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! The Astro's are a HELLUVA team but the ya can't beat the Cards at Home!

Comment

I picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Oh well, I didn't expect them to get this far anyway.
                    Thought for sure they'd get punked by the Braves again. So, anything past that was a bonus.

Comment

Working...
                    X