Try it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Try it

Interesting... I can do it, but "chemically inbalanced" would be more appropriate in my case. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Em, you're ambidextrous! That means you can buy a lefty guitar or a righty guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just like you don't understand why everybody isn't ambidextrous, we monodominant-handed (or is it unidominant-handed?) folk don't understand how some people can have two dominant hands like yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Back to the topic... I'm finding it impossible. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I also can't draw a circle with one hand and then draw a square with the other hand simultaneously... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Or pat my head and circle-rub my stomach simultaneously either... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

THe first time I did it, my leg changed direction. After concentrating really hard, I can keep the leg going clockwise while making a 6.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Em,
          Could be you're one of the few who's brain can work in what they call "reverse phase"....are you ambidexterous by chance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Omigod!! How'd you know! Yeah, I am. I've never understood why everyone isn't. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I have never heard of reverse phased brains, I'm gonna have to look that up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That explains why you can't do it! My daughter is one of "those" people like yourself...LOL! That's where I first heard about "revese phase brain patterns". That's also what makes you ambidextrous. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Warrior I've tried like 5 times I'm still going clock wise , But I've known I was ambidexterous since I was a kid it's funny so is my 5yr old son he writes Right handed draws & paints lefty plays guitar right handed also. Always tries to shake hands lefty as well i noticed it after he started school a couple of months ago. So he's getting a DK2 for X-mas, & a painting esil aswell. I've been given the opertunity to mold my very own little super villan how cool is that! Kids Rock [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Yes Em I said super Villan
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Chuk,
              You have one of "those" too huh?....LOL! Most Excellent! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Em, you're ambidextrous! That means you can buy a lefty guitar or a righty guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what I thought of doing, is taking my beater strat and switching the strings like Jimi Hendrix did so I could play it left handed- though it would still be a "right" handed guitar. I've never tried playing the other way, but I think it would be a cool-as-hell party trick!!
                You've inspired me- I need to do that!

Looks like there are quite a few Super Villains here!! Woo-hoo! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                My daughter is ambi too. We're "those" people. I didn't even know there was a "those" people. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My son is a lefty. He draws upside down, and writes upside down too. Its the weirdest thing. I sit right next to him when I teach him writing and draw pictures with him, so its not like he's mirroring me. Different little dude.
                Anyway,
                The Sarge is the only oddball in our family. He's a true "righty" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                But he plays a wicked piano- so we keep him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks alot jack!!!!
                  my boss just saw me doing this over and over and now he wants to piss test me!!! there goes this job-lol
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

ahahaha...now I have everyone at work drawing in the air and spinning their feet,we look like a mental ward!

Comment

Working...
                    X