it's the "i'm seein' RED" world series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: it\'s the \"i\'m seein\' RED\" world series thread

tim mccarver is the biggest fukkin' headache of all time.
    if you look at him long enough, he turns into a bottle of aspirin. you can see the cotton growing out of his ears.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

did not know there was another thread-sorry

Comment

Boston is a city of 500,000 people where 300,000 of them are students. With lines of bars right outside of Fenway... well, you get the point. It is really stupid, supposedly its Boston pride but there's no pride in vandalizing your own city heh. No big deal though, this is nothing compared to soccer hooligans in Europe; nothing like getting in the visiting teams ticket line and then being rushed by 500 fans of the home team haha... brutal. It was funny seeing how amazed people were with seeing like 12 riot police on the field, I was like "huh? thats it?" I'm used to seeing 400 cops lining the soccer field [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You guys have it good here, unfortunately someone did die though, hopefully that won't happen again.

Comment

i still think the dh rule is going to loom large in st. looey.
          atomic books and house of anacin has the cards in 7 now.
          this is not the official final atomic headache line.

Comment

I hate the commentators, they sucked for the NL, at least you guys had J Buck...

For a pair of tix, you can go buy a new 42" "killer" plasma and a hidef box, just add DirecTV and call t a day, all the games have been in HiDef here... Nothing better!

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I hate the commentators, they sucked for the NL, at least you guys had J Buck...

For a pair of tix, you can go buy a new 42" "killer" plasma and a hidef box, just add DirecTV and call t a day, all the games have been in HiDef here... Nothing better!

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend got 4 tickets for $200 each... apparently someone was flying out and needed to get rid of them within a few hours. I haven't seen them yet but I'm convinced they're fake..

Comment

atomic fact-
                i have been to 9 playoff, 17 world series, 4 n.f.l. playoff,
                2 superbowl, 6 n.h.l. playoff, 2 stanley cup final, games in my life.
                not too shabby.
                one of my best friends josh has been to 9 superbowls.

Comment

Unless I can get some free tix, I'm stayin right here and watching all the games on the 65" HiDef box!

But I got the call in for tix, my dad used to work at Busch so he has a ton of contacts, we'll see...

Pat

Comment

Boston fans, the curse isn't over until they win a world series, I haven't seen that yet...
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

That's because it hasn't started yet. But I know who won't win. The Astros. lol
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      We must increase the bust!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!
                      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

DOH!!!

You can buy Astros WS tix real cheap on the bay,m maybe a little simulation is in order? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

anybody catch the "keep carlos here" movement they have going on in houston?
                          it's a website where you make a donation to keep beltran in houston instead if him going to the yankees as a free agent.
                          it started with a $25 dollar donation and it is over $10k now. if he stays with houston, the money goes to his favorite charity. beltran said he is excited to see what teams are interested in him. i loved hearing that-lol

Comment

haha... poor fans. Steinbrenner probably has more than 10k in wallet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Boston fans, the curse isn't over until they win a world series, I haven't seen that yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

I said it on the other thread the Curseof the Bambino is over the Demon was exercised Weds night. The Curse of Buckner is still in effect. Watch for Bartman. Watch for Apracio at third. Watch for Bucky Dent smiling softly to himself. Watch for Ted Williams head and body to come together once again
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

it's the curse of the ATOMBINO

suffer withdrawals while over paying for fake charvels.

Comment

Working...
                                X