Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Day Ever(Van Halen 5 Star!!!!!!! Reveiw)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Day Ever(Van Halen 5 Star!!!!!!! Reveiw)

Well i'm just gonna copy and past my report from Vhlinks.com so he ya go....

I'll tell everyone here though, that this was the greatest thing I've ever done............

Ok I will Start My 5 STAR expiriance!!!!!!!!

Got out of work at 1:30, drove to the EMP, ate had 2 AWSOME drinks and a turky sandwhich, Sat there for an hour and a half till 3:15 and no one showed up, so being that I wanted to be early for 5* I left and went to the arena...

Got to the East box office, started talking to a few people and hanging out till 4PM, all cool people and we just bsed till

HILARY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's hot, took us in and started regeristing us and the like, then she brought us to the wounderful Party room. Good Mexican food, LOTS and LOTS of Beer and LIQUER. We ate told stories and drank, THEN

SOUNDCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****!!!! I would've paid $1000 just to go to soundcheck, they did poundcake, It's About Time, Running With the Devil, Jump, and I'm The one. Me and 2 guys were DEAD center on the railingm we were singing and justy having the greatest time of our lifes and Mikey was kinda playing with us and pointed at us to sing the Bop Bobba Shoob da wah part of I'm the one, and it was **** awsome, Edddie was cracking jokes and was the happiest and most playful I've ever seen him, They messed up the intro to RWTD and they all just cracked up and did it over, No sammy but Mikey made it worth the time, The way they were playing with the lighting and everything was cool, it seemed at times like Eddie was really god, but thenthey'd change lights and he was 2 feet in front of me. Best part of every thing

THEN, we did the merchindice booth, got me the 5150 2004 shirt, the wolfgang shirt, and the necklace, $70 well spent

Then Hilary and Katie(??) split us into 2 groups to go do the backstage tour, I was in the second group so we went and DRANK more and more. Then the beautiful Hilary showed us backstage. It was cool, but on our way we were showed Mikey and sammy's tech area where Brad was chillin at, Being I knew who he was, I said "hey your names Brad right??0, thenhe came over shook my hand and asked me who I was, whoopty Doo, Oh well kinda cool, then she took us back to the party room where we did the Raffle, If anyone cares I was the Loud ass guy, #774 I was in the falcons hat or the mesh VH hat we got in our goodie bag, I also had the VH Tattoo on my left arm, Basically I was the loud ass big guy near the front, We got picks and **** and it was way cool, Hilary was still Way hot.

Then The **** SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can say in my 22 years on this planet I've had hot chicks, I've played in front of 500 people playing guitar or drums, but this topped evrything in my life.

I relised that only one thing in life matters and that is Van Halen

I'll give my report card here

Alex- LIKE A ROCK, best drumming perfromace I've seen in years, as a drummer for 19 years of my life, I still don't see how He does it, He Is the GOD OF THUNDER

Mike- AgainJust plain SOLID, Did all the vocals spot on, played bass like a motherfucker, and played it up to the crowd, just freakin' awsome

Sammy- Best singer out there, at his age he should be down and not good, but he was all out tonight, He played Eagles Fly and I can't drive 55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie- Now I've heard all the **** about how he's dissapointing everyone and stuff...... BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! He was what i expected and demanded of Eddie tonight, his solo wasn't the typical solo but was OFF THE HOOK!!!! cathederal was LONG and he just seemed Happy and was playing his heart out and was an A+ in my book, and he was playing up the crowd the whole time

Overall

5 Star would've been worth evrything i have in life, It was the best **** I've ever expireanced in life, We were all taking pics and I have like 6 30 second video clips and ****. I just can't explaine how great this was

Also to all you 5 stars, Hopefully we met at least, I saw Matt/Guitar shark but he was with a hot chick and I didn't want to break his game so I didn't intoduce my self. Like Isaid I was the loud guy in frount with the Mohawk, Vh tat, and white shirt or the vh 5150/2004 shirt, I did get 2 Eddie picks and a Mikey pick

If you have the chane to go 5 star do it and do it now!!!

Donny
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Greatest Day Ever(Van Halen 5 Star!!!!!!! Reveiw)

Lets see iff Ron can correct all the spelling errors!!!

I'm still in shock over what I got to do today, I also got 2 picks from eddie and one from Mike!!!!

Comment

Dude, I'm sitting here at work on a Saturday morning, and you have just made me VERY jealous! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't go to sleep right now, All I'm thinking of is what I just got to do and see. Eddie is God!!!!!

Comment

drs, thanks for writing up this review!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

That's great, you sound like you had a BLAST!! I think it's really awesome for people to be completely into a certain band, above all others.

The way you're into Van Halen, I'm into Metallica, can't wait for my M&G.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Re: Greatest Day Ever(Van Halen 5 Star!!!!!!! Reve

Hilary's the BOMB DUDE!!!!!!!!! She rocks!

That's all I can say, as my wife reads this sometimes!

Pat

Comment

Man that's awsome, can you post some pics?
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Donnie - did you cry bro? I damn near did when I sat Golden Circle for the Toronto show. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was screaming so much I think I screwed up Sammy's groove during Right Now - he gave me a "look". [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm glad you had a blast. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Sounds awesome DRS, I know EXACTLY what you mean man, I've been to 2 shows 5 star and another in the 4th, and I had a blast and completely enjoyed all aspects of it.

5 Star is the ONLY way to see VH and most likely other bands!

So, where's the pics bro? You saw mine, didn't you? I've taken about 250 pics from the 2 5Stars I've seen.

Post em...

Glad you had a blast!

Pat

Comment

What does 5 stars mean, though? Some kind of special treatment?

Comment

Read about it here...

Pass is: itsaboutime

Check it out...

Pat

Comment

I have to agree DRS, the Soundcheck is worth the price of a ticket alone, that was definitely the highlight of the night.

Where'd you sit for the show?

Pat

Comment

Wow that sounds great, but $395!?

Comment

The 2 I went to were $350, but still... A normal ticket is $95, but this guarantees you a killer seat and a hell of a party man. If you're a VH fan, you will be very pleased with the entire show and the cost.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X