No turning back II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No turning back II

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Not a guitar this time. This time it's more serious. More dollars involved. More force applied. I'm rippin' our new old house apart. I am soooo tired right now and my arms are about to fall off. Come on, i'm a guitar player - not a house molestor. Sigh.

Wish me luck [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: No turning back II

Just like the first reply in your Fernandes thread:

Ok!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Are we going to get the same in depth, picture infested, thread as your No Turning back thread? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck bro! </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Protect those fingers man! Wear gloves! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good point. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He's covered like a ninja except his hands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

He's holding a pair of gloves, though, so that's close enough I guess [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have the gloves ready as you can see in the pic. I always take off my gloves when getting photographed - that's more well-behaved (my mom told me that... i think).

Photo infested - actually i got a "limit exeeded" error from my FTP server when uploading that pic on the top. And i really can't clean out anything on the server without taking pictures away from the original photo infested No Turning Back thread. I filled up my FTP server with pics in that thread! Hilarious! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Henrik

Comment

Yeah, what Newc said [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Henrik

Comment

Time to use a Photobucket account I guess! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How much space do they offer? Any limits or funny rules?
                    Henrik

Comment

There are free accounts and there are Premier accounts. I liked the service enough to pay for a Premier account, $15/year. In all my years on the internet, I NEVER thought I'd pay for hosting space, being the leech/cheapass that I am, but hey, now I am. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope you cut off power too, or that room is like a maze of death!
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

GOR, i wasn't gonna say this, but just prior to that pic, i was cutting waterfilled heat pipes from radiators with an electrical angle grinder. Trust me, i know what i'm doing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

NOTP, i might check it out. I'm a cheapass too, but $15 sounds ok.
                          Henrik

Comment

I hate wiremold.
                            Is it pretty common over there???
                            I know all too well about home projects.
                            I took this:

To this in a summer/fall.

Added a 12 X 32 deck with 9 X 9 wrap around last year???
                            And this year, I remodeled the master bath and poured a new sidewalk and patio under the deck.
                            I think once I get new counter tops in the kitchen, replace the nasty <font color="orange">orange shag carpet </font> with hard wood floors and finish the basement I'll be good for a while. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I was rich until I bought a house. [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hot Dayum Pulver, that turned out beautiful! A lot of hours, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Man, that's evil - posting a finished project just as i'm getting started and looking at 2-3 months of mayhem [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wiremold, i don't know the expression but the wirings you see hanging from the ceiling is pretty much what we use here in Denmark. They go inside the walls of course, which i have hammered down. Some new houses get lov voltage installations if the owner wants it. What is used in America?

I see snow in the pic, so i'm curious - how thick insulation do you use in the walls and on the roof in America? Here, we use 150mm in the walls and 300mm on the roof i think.
                              Henrik

Comment

Working...
                              X