No turning back II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No turning back II

Wow, look at that transformation! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Reminds me of one of those nice ski resort things... what do you call them again?

Comment

Ski Resort Things.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ski Resort Things.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Very nice job Andy!! Maybe you could stop by my house and do some work with/for me ? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Chalet.
          Thanks for the compliments.
          It was alot of trouble at the beginning. Once it got going, it was a brease.
          I must have been looking at your pic wrong.
          If it was buried in the plaster, it has to be conduit, not wiremold.
          Wiremold is a surface raceway used here.
          Most houses in this area use 6" of fiberglass insulation in the walls and 12-15" in the attics.
          BTW, are there many Pulvers over there? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Have fun.
          Andy

You should have caught me when I was laid off Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

CHALET!!! Yes!!! I was racking my brains out trying to figure out that word. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's what it looks like... a CHALET. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] God, I'm Canadian and I don't even know my damn French words. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pulvers in DK? Not one single. Should there be?

I guess conduit is what we use, yes. Heh, i only know the expression from Cisco Firewalls, where conduit is part of allowing traffic to flow inbound. Nevermind the last sentence LOL! (i'm a network engineer) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

breeze

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X