Hey, I need your help guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I need your help guys..

I need to know everyone I have done business with on here. Also, Could someone tell me who owned the Jackson bass (peizo) serial#1205 (Im pretty sure) black with peizo.

Thanks!!

ox

Re: Hey, I need your help guys..

Why not to check your old posts and find out?

Comment

Acouple Rack cases..rack effects (engl!!) and Jackson bass (previous owner) I really need to know..thanks guys!

Comment

dinkyjacksonman, I tried and for some reason I couldnt find them? Could it be from when we switched forums (was everything brought over?)

ox

Comment

Do you remember when you sold it?
          Like what year?
          If you posted the bass in the Classifieds section, you should be able to see your posts.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            dinkyjacksonman, I tried and for some reason I couldnt find them? Could it be from when we switched forums (was everything brought over?)

ox

[/ QUOTE ]

When you do your search, make sure you set the "Search for posts newer than..." setting. Set a long time, like 1 year, or so.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I never sold the items, I just need to find people who I bought stuff from.

ox

Comment

Why don't you search the classifieds using the names of the items you bought? Seems like they would turn up that way.

BTW, why is it so vital that you know who you got them from? If you want to sell them and find what they're worth just search Ebay for completed items.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I can PM you why if you want to know..

Ox

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

ox

[/ QUOTE ]

When you do your search, make sure you set the "Search for posts newer than..." setting. Set a long time, like 1 year, or so.

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, for a more expanded view (and a quicker response than the search engine) he could click on his name to view his profile and then click on "Show all user's posts".
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                    X