Where's Ralph E.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Ralph E.?

I sent Ralph some pics to post in the gallery section a while ago and he hasn't responded. Maybe he's on vacation? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Where\'s Ralph E.?

He is around. He posted in the e-bay section about an hour ago.

Comment

Yea he was logge din tonight.
      Updating the gallery is a lot of work.
      It can not be done so soon.
      I remember the Admins update the gallery only once in a while(like 6months-12months?)

Comment

I sent him some pics too.... about 2 or 3 months ago... never got a response... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

He's not been on much lately, he hasn't answered our posts in the administrative area either
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

He posted a thread a few days ago anxiously looking for headhunters, so I'd guess he's focused on looking for a new job right now. I'm sure we all understand that this would take priority over most everything else. I hope he turns up something to his liking soon!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yes, unfortunately life happens and I don't have a tremendous amount of time to update the gallery, although I was gearing up to do a mass update within the week.

Thanks to lerxstcat and dinkyjacksonman for showing some understanding.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] go ralph

Comment

Thanks Ralph. If you ever get some spare time to post some pics, that'll be great. If not, no biggie. I remember emailing you some time ago, and I FINALLY sent them off to you. I hope you caught them (1 bad one has a zip file [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] by mistake) but the others are kosher. I can send you better ones if you think they suck [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Regards, Drew [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X