Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashlee Simpson caught lipsyncing on SNL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ashlee Simpson caught lipsyncing on SNL!

Yeah, Jessica's much hotter, but Ashlee's hot enough. You know, the homely little sister will often go much further than her hot sister, she has something to prove.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Anyone have or know of a link that'll show her wailing at the RMAs? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

There are plenty of taped stuff people do live. I think there are 2 or so concerts out there that Dio did with Vivian Campbell, and there is a section in there that I doubt I can blame of bad video editing, but his fingers aren't even close to what you hear.

Take The Song Remains the same. No I mean it, take it. Just kidding. There is a section in the middle where there is nothing but added video playing, I forget what song, and it is the only place in the whole video where Roberts sounds like he does in the studio but you don't see him singing, it's the video. I know they went back and overdubbed it. That was also show over 3 days and all the video was spliced together over the audio from one night. In the beginning of Since I've Been Loving you where it is all guitar solo, you see him playing and the video is right on for a few sends, then it doesn't match what you hear, then it goes back.

Anyone have the Brad Gillis show with Ozzy ?? Not the Speak of the Devil one where they play all Black Sabbath tunes, but the other one. The title eludes me now, but you can tell Ozzy's voice is overdubbed.

Matt

Comment

Most major-label "live" albums are heavily overdubbed, and have been for a long time (think Kiss Alive and Rush-All the World's A Stage).

But the live karaoke thing's a lot different. It's one thing to:
          (a) use prerecorded backing vocals to recreate unperformable studio stuff
          (b) lip-sync in a dance-heavy show where singing would be just about impossible.

But doing it due to lack of talent (or whatever) is another thing-really sad. I didn't see the Ashlee thing--my wife did and swears that the lip-synching bit was only in the first few bars of the first song, and that Ashlee sang the rest. Personally, I doubt that.

Comment

I just saw a rerun of Simpleton singing (I use that term loosely) on Jay Leno. Man, I bet her sister has to pinch herself to keep from laughing. I never realized just how bad a singer she is/was. Usually when I think they suck, those are the ones that make millions. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "POOP"

Comment

If I were one of the bandmates, I totally would have punched Ashlee for saying that it was the band's fault. Given that the ENTIRE band came in together on the same song and she was the only one who fukked up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I didn't see the Ashlee thing--my wife did and swears that the lip-synching bit was only in the first few bars of the first song, and that Ashlee sang the rest. Personally, I doubt that.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true it was at the beginning of the song, but after she continued to make a fool of herself by dancing or whatever it was, she bolted off stage. That's all I saw.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X