Trans Siberian Orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Siberian Orchestra

Wife just picked up tickets to see them in the Garden and voluteered me to go with her. I thought they had one 'Christmas " song. I don't even remember it. Are they good? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Trans Siberian Orchestra

I don't think you will be disappointed.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

you got that right!!! I already have my tickets to see them in December. Its gonna rock....again! I have seen them twice and they kicked ass both times. Lots of talent there. Great light show, the whole thing is great. have fun!!
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

TSO is a mix between classical and rock. I think you'll be very pleased.

Check out their site at http://www.trans-siberian.com/
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun then. I'll check out their site.
          Saw the Doobies last night. They were better than expected. Nine man group with 3 drummers most of the time, one of them also switched to percussionist now and then.
          Also picked up tickets to Los Lonely Boys. There coming to a little college here in Jersey next month. They sound good. A little on the mellow side, but some nice blues playing. Thanks again

Comment

They are phenomenal! Make sure you're ready for killer lead work.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

if you are seeing them at the garden, you will see the "east" lineup which has chris caffery (savatage) and alex skolnick (ex testament and savatage) on guitar. both awesome players. you should be psyched your wife is on to it! al pitrelli (megadeth, alice cooper) plays all the leads and most all rhythms on the CD's....he's the musical director for the west coast production. i've seen both...its a great show.

Comment

I'm going to try to get to the show in the Pepsi arena in Albany New York this year. Missed out on last years.
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Actually, no matter where you see them, the show is designed to be musically identical. I'm friends (and the webmaster) with Angus Clark, who tours with TSO West and while the West group will not appear in Chicago this year, he assures me that the experience will not change a bit.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Actually, no matter where you see them, the show is designed to be musically identical. I'm friends (and the webmaster) with Angus Clark, who tours with TSO West and while the West group will not appear in Chicago this year, he assures me that the experience will not change a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're the man to talk to for backstage passes? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nope. I probably won't even see him this year.

(double edged sword, he won't get to visit what used to be his SD Charvel either [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        if you are seeing them at the garden, you will see the "east" lineup which has chris caffery (savatage) and alex skolnick (ex testament and savatage) on guitar. both awesome players. you should be psyched your wife is on to it! al pitrelli (megadeth, alice cooper) plays all the leads and most all rhythms on the CD's....he's the musical director for the west coast production. i've seen both...its a great show.

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife loves them and couldn't wait til they came around. So $300.00 poorer, I'm gonna show up at the Garden with a big smile on my face. But then again, for $300, I'd show up with a big smile if there was a Chia pet convention. Looking forward to it. I'll break out my wifes Trans CD's and give a listen to.

Comment

Good Show.... I have my Tickets for the Dallas Show.....

Comment

Working...
                          X