X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The BC Rich forum. . . RANT!

[ QUOTE ]
    Typical post on the BCRF:

"The wirey things on my gittar don't sound right. I think it is brokken. SHould i twiddle those knobby looking things at the top of the pointy bit?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand the frustration, and lucky for you the solution is easy. Put the guitar back in the box, take it to the store and say you're too stupid to own one.

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, boxcar, you're awesome!

and that last post was awesome!

Comment

Here's the BCR problem:

They are owned by HHI, an import/export company. They inherited a profitable import line but have no clue what to do with the handmade line. The company has had way too many ups and downs and near deaths over the years. They don't know what to do with intelligent people who want quality guitars.

The forum is barely moderated and is full of people who don't think before posting. 99% of the smart ones are on the Moser forum and you can find out WAY more about BCR's on the Moser forum than you can on the BCR forum.

When John Walker, now with Charvel, was posting on the BCR forum he even gave out incorrect info knowingly.

Comment

You want me to go over there and stir up sh!T over there..

I will go over there and piss everyone off for all of your amusement ..

I can do dis...got nuttin' betta ta do.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The ESP board is always good for a laugh, too...
            Carvin is one of the better ones, but the folks there don't seem to be havin' as much fun as we do here!
            I gave up on the Les Paul Forum when they starting charging admission(okay, so I'm cheap!) but they used to have some spectacular pissing matches over there!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You want me to go over there and stir up sh!T over there..

I will go over there and piss everyone off for all of your amusement ..

I can do dis...got nuttin' betta ta do.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ah that would be cool. But be careful, maybe some 12 old kid is living near you in Cleveland and he with his ghetto friends are gonna kick your arse [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

The ESP forum is pretty damn bad as well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The evidence of just what kind of pimpled snotty kids are on there can be found here:

http://p222.ezboard.com/fespguitarsm...1&stop=120

http://p222.ezboard.com/fespguitarsm...1&stop=140

There's a guy with a cool flame Jackson though.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Bill, if you stir up **** on the BCR forum, nobody would even notice. Most posts are to the effect of "wut duz Slipknot uze cuz they fukin rok hard man will my Bronze BCR sound good with Zakk EMG man"

Once someone asked if BCRs were okay for playing certain styles of music. I made up a totally fake answer full of total BS like Jimmy Hoffamann from Deicide was going to call his band Treeicide because he didn't like trees and that certain woods in guitars won't sound correct for metal because metal needs guitars to resonate at certain frequencies, etc... and most of the people on the thread thought I was serious.

Comment

That's about it. One thing is for sure, Ron's head would explode, because there is more incorrect spelling there than there is correct.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Oh my god, those links make my eyes hurt. It's like not shitting for a week, only in my eyes! To much **** cannot escape quick enough!

Jesus H. Christ. Hard to know what more to say...

Comment

Wow! I haven't seen that many pimples in one helping in years. Don't think I'd wanna be THAT young again, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

LMAO yeah its a funny place. there are a handful(if that) of people there that know what they are talking about. BUT yes most of them are kids who think shitsnot RuLeS & zakks EMGs will make you sound great. Luckily Neal does post there & always has great info about the early years.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Once someone asked if BCRs were okay for playing certain styles of music. I made up a totally fake answer full of total BS like Jimmy Hoffamann from Deicide was going to call his band Treeicide because he didn't like trees and that certain woods in guitars won't sound correct for metal because metal needs guitars to resonate at certain frequencies, etc... and most of the people on the thread thought I was serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            That is hilarious!!! Treeicide!!!! Ahahahaha!! That is so damn funny.
                            Yeah, guitars made of wood are actually hideous for playing metal. You need an all metal guitar for that. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

This thread is cracking me up- I've never been over to the BCR forum, looks like I'm not missing much. Other than some mild amusement. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

my straps to short [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] stupid little sh*ts when
                              esp made cheaper ltd's this is what happens keep them stupidly expensive like they used to then then see how
                              many of these kids are around. when they get jobs and earn
                              enough for one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought about signing up when I got my ASM, then I read the forum for about 20 minutes. 8^| :^(

Comment

Working...
                                X