The Official World Champion Red Sox Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official World Champion Red Sox Thread

WUHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you 2004 Boston Red Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Re: The Official World Champion Red Sox Thread

Best playoffs since 1995.

I wonder how much all the Lowe, Varitek, and damon autographs I got when they were in the minor leagues and as rookies are worth now??
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

New England is proud. 2004 we have both football and baseball champs.

Comment

A lot. Keep 'em safe. I just bought my 2004 world champions Louisville slugger bat. This made the whole season so much more memorable. I probably went to and got to see more Sox games than any other year. Including going to the big A-rod/Tek fight on July 24th just 15 or so rows back. Here's a pic we took from that game.

We must!
        We must!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!

Comment

I have over 3000 in person baseball autographs. Varitek and lowe Played here in Tacoma for AAA so I have at least 10-20 of each of them, and then Damon's just a cool guy and would sign everything you had.

Comment

Best Playoffs since 95? Those sucked!\

At least the World Series did. Anytime a a team, any team sweeps an oponent, there's not much of a challenge there. Yes, St. Louis is heartbroken, but there wasn't anything exciting at all in the last 4, not even much to the BoSox fans, only that they won the championship, which I am not discounting whatsoever.

Games loaded with errors and just bad play all around, it was horrible, but the BoSox came out on top with the BIG W!

Now think of all the trade possibilities! YUK!

Again, Congrad's BoSox! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Thanks Pat. I know it didn't seem like a great series. But after 86 years it meant a lot to Sox fans that they won it that way. Especially against a team as dominant as yours was during the regular season. You've beat us twice before. So getting it done quick was important. Especially against that offense you have.
              We must!
              We must!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

95 was the best year of baseball I've seen, Being here in seattle, the Mariners were the team in the AL that year. Plus the BRAVES won the series, that was one of the coolest times in my life.

These playoffs were the best till the series, the NLCS and ALCS were awsome

Comment

I'll agree with the division championships, but that's it, the rest were extremely sloppy, and not a lot of excitement, including the Cards!

Anyway, I too have a ton of memorabilia, mainly Hockey tho. Got pics of me and Gretz on his B day a few years back, pics of me, Bobby and Brett Hull, etc etc etc etc... Played gold with a ton of players throughout the years, good times!

Pat

Comment

Congrats to all you Red Sox fans!

It was a long time comin'. Enjoy it!

Comment

Should have been golf, not gold...

Congrad's again folks! No don't destroy the city aye? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

No real destruction last night, a lot of arrests though. Mostly from the drunk kids filing out of the dorms and challenging the police - smart move.

Down here on Newbury Street it's trashed, but not to the extent of after the Yankee series.

What a great feeling! Although after the rollercoaster that was the Yankee series, this was somewhat of a let-down game wise. I was definitely expecting the other "shoe" to drop last night to force a game 5.

The best will be when we open against the Yankees next season and the players will receive their rings in front of them.

Hot-Stove league should be interesting this year!

Comment

There was a lunar eclipse last night, a hard frost, AND my wife wanted to have impromtu sex on a weeknight. I was confused. (...Satisfied, but confused. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )

This morning, I turn on ESPN and the BoSox have won the world series. That explained it all. I have somehow entered a strange alternate universe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats to the Boston fans. You deserved it. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Henceforth, the new chant will be "Once since 18!" (clap, clap, clapclapclap). [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you BOSOX!!!....Never has a team been more deserving of a World Series victory!!!!

CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Congratulations Boston Red Sox!!!!!!!!!

Well deserved...

...and....It's about damn time!
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X