Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN. JACK THE RIFFER

hey dude,
    how are ya? last week you made that thread about moving your right foot while trying to make circles with your left hand, yadda yadda yadda, and my boss saw me trying to do this unsuccessfully, and he thought i was on hard street narcotics which prompted him to piss test me. i failed the test miserably as my urine burned right through the cup, and then the floor. you see, if i took a piss test ten years from now i would fail it, as i am forever internally wracked with chemicals from past behavior, but i was hoping since your thread was the beginning catalyst to me losing my job that you would maybe toss me a few bucks for cigarettes-lol
    whatta ya say pal?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: ATTN. JACK THE RIFFER

don't worry about the job, i am in training now anyway as i have received a letter from the St. Louis Cardinal organization that invited me to try out for the team in early camp next january. i do need cigarettes to insure my making the team though.

Comment

I know how you feel Tommy, I can barely piss anymore from all the resin in my urethra. I also have to keep a Blood Alcohol Content of at least .15 to stay alive. Can you get me a job with the Cardinals??? I have no cigarette money because I blew it all on Vietnamese Wh0res with shaved twats. Sorry!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Umm, those twats weren't shaved Jack. The hair falls out on its own after they get the "disease".

You did get going with that living will thing right?

Comment

once i'm on the mound for the cards, i was hoping to run my bets through you a la pete rose.
          "no commissioner, never in my life did i not bet on baseball"-lol

Comment

After Commisioner Bart Giammati died Pete Rose asked "Who's lifetime did he ban me for?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that is hilarious jack-lol
              did he really say that?

Comment

No, I don't think he did. He might have. not sure, my brain is kinda off right now. I'm too busy thinking about sex and alcohol.

Comment

god bless you for that jack.

Comment

Working...
                  X