The further adventures of Under Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The further adventures of Under Eden

One or two folks around here may already be aware of this, but I hadn't yet posted it to my band's site. Now that the label has started announcing it, I feel inclined to share...

October 22nd, 2004 - Under Eden sign with Black Lotus Records

Minnesota deathrash metalcore UNDER EDEN have created a much-respected name in their local scene and are ready to invade the rest of the world! Perhaps you might have come across raving reviews of their 2003 demo “Songs from the Savage Circle” in various webzines and magazines from all around. The band will enter the studio to record their full-length debut towards the end of 2004. Release date to be announced early in 2005.

Black Lotus Records
    -------------------
    "Deathrash" sounds like a flesh-eating disease, and I'm not sure about the metalcore tag, but I'm not going to sweat the Greek-to-English translation. Recording will commence in a couple of weeks... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    sigpic

Re: The further adventures of Under Eden

That's cool man! Congratulations [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

i will buy that **** dude. heard some tracks quite a while ago from you. awesome stuff.

Comment

Congradulations Inazone! Must be an awesome feeling.

Comment

Inazone,

Major Congrats to you and your bandmates!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          That is awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Ryan....CONGRATS DUDE!.....You guys seriously deserve it!
            Can't wait to hear the first offering man!!
            Now you can also start seriously persuing a Jackson endorsement too!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

congrats! you guys deserve it
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys. We've been busting our asses getting our music out to people, to make up for the limited schedule we have for gigging. Yes, I plan to look into endorsements! While I take a certain amount of pride from the comments I get about my tone, and about how "tight" we sound live, myself and my brother (other guitarist) are playing on gear that's sometimes older than we are. Our drummer has been giving lessons to other metal drummers in the area, and does session work from time to time, so I know the cost of heads and sticks alone is a lot. We shall see...

I appreciate all the comments from JCFers over the past couple of years. Hopefully once the album is done, we can hit the road so I can meet some of you folks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Way cool,congrats!!

Comment

Way to go!!! Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool! Now go get a good lawyer!
                        www.kiddhavok.com
                        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Working...
                        X