So I met Greg Bennett yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I met Greg Bennett yesterday...

After the meeting at work yesterday, I noticed this lanky old guy walking around with a blue Samick acoustic playing for people. Lo and behold, it was former Guitar Center higher-up, Samick signature guitarist, and Glider capo extrodanaire Greg Bennett!! He proceeded to give all the guitar and accessories salesmen a 5 minute demo of his overpriced capo, individually. I thought he was a weirdo.

Re: So I met Greg Bennett yesterday...

I wondered who the hell he was, and why he was so important that Samick pimped his name. I thought he was another gnu-metal slack-wad with a different pickup and switching configuration for a signature model like most of those others [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Former Guitar Center Big Cheese? I don't think I'd brag about that one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I mean, has he ever worked as a builder or designer at Gibson? Fender? Jackson?
    If not, then why the hell bother? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: So I met Greg Bennett yesterday...

Well the Samick thing was, apparently he took over the company's design department or something. He actually seems like a pretty smart guy but in the situation that I met him, he seemed sort of like a weirdo.

Comment

Working...
      X