Heres my new baby!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heres my new baby!!!!

Yeah shes pretty...I think so anyway...and no, I dont think the Charger is going to replace the Stratus...although I havent heard a word of 05 Stratus...I do know they are supposed to use the Charger for NASCAR since there are no more Intrepids, and 05 is the last year they are making Neons (thank God).....I think Mitsibushi is making a Neon type car starting in 06 for Dodge

Mrs LPC

Comment

Thanks! Have you seen any pics of the new Charger? We have been seing some supposedly accurate illustraions, but no real pics yet.

Comment

Ive seen a few pics of it....just a google for them and thats all....the first ones I saw looked alot like a 4 door Camaro....but now, the ones Ive seen look like the back end of the new 300's and the front end of the new Magnum...both are ugly if you ask me....

Mrs LPC

Comment

Thats not EVEN funny now is it??? The plate CRZYTRAN would be easier to remember, dontcha think??

Here are a few pics Ive found of the 05 Charger....

And theres the website that tells a bit about them too....

Charger Page

Mrs LPC

Comment

Very nice ride. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I like the Charger too (alot [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]) I can see me trading in my car for that..... Gotta be a good ca-ching though. My wife will be so happy it has a back seat. Now when we go out as a family she wont have to ride around in the trunk [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The dealer I will go, the dealer I will go, hi ho the dairy-oh the dealer I will go...etc.

Comment

Are you sure that is the '05 concept and not the older concept?

Here are the illustrations of the proposed Charger.

Comment

The 2002 commercial of the Charger that never was:
                http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com/chargercommercial.html

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Are you sure that is the '05 concept and not the older concept?

Here are the illustrations of the proposed Charger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice car Mrs. LPC [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Jim, that is the version of the Charger that will be made. I saw something about it on a car show the other day. It's basically a sedan (that doesn't seem right for a Charger does it) version of the Dodge Magnum wagon.

http://www.dodge.com/magnum/

I'm a Ford guy myself. This is the car I'm lusting for.

[image][/image]

Chris
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

heres the best ford a gt1 [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I love the new Charger, but I'm a little skeptical about the quality the first year. They are in a huge rush to get the first run completed by Feb(they must be available to Consumers by the Daytona 500 to able to use them in the race).

They had one a Chryslers at Carlisle this year and it looks 10 times better in person than in the pics.

BTW, sweet stratus Mrs LPC.
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Im not so sure they are to be made available to the public by Feb. From what Im understanding, they wont be available until late March. Thats what Ive been told anyway, but we can "preorder" them in Jan. I think.....hell what do I know??? Im just an underpaid check writer/stockie inny girl..

Mrs LPC

Comment

Yeah, the 2003 era Charger prototype looks killer! The actual car looks dorky.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Yeah, the 2003 era Charger prototype looks killer! The actual car looks dorky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the one I saw at Carlisle, not the dorky one. Man they really killed that one. That is the scariest thing I've seen this October!
                            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I love the new Charger, but I'm a little skeptical about the quality the first year.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a very healthy attitude towards any first-model year vehicle. Quality & reliability almost always jump the first couple of years of production as the kinks and things that looked like good ideas on the drawing board are worked out in the real world.
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X