enuzz znuff worst band ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enuzz znuff worst band ever

is it me or these the worst band ever [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: enuzz znuff worst band ever

After seeing them live, I'd pretty much say that the likelyhood is pretty high, hehe...

Comment

A. Learn how to spell the name of the band Correctly, then maybe we can talk about how great these guys are

B. I love Enuff Z'nuff, Derek Frigo was an awsome guitar player, one of my favorites.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Wow, I saw them about two or so years ago, and they were terrible. Sad, as I was looking forward to seeing them.

Is he still with the band?

Comment

sorry Drsracing but there still very very sh*t [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Derek hasn't played with the band for about 10 years, He died of an OD earlier this year.

Comment

nuno bettencourt now thats a guitarist better than
              derek frigo plus alex skolnick [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Go listen to Mothers Eyes off the second album, or New Thing off the first. Derek has tons of good parts in each song.

What's funny is I've had an MP3 cd playing all day at work and Fly High Michelle just started

Comment

I never said Derek was better than Nuno or Alex, Nuno's a guitarist I got into at about the same time as Derek, they have both taught me a bunch listening to there stuff.

Comment

We opened for Znuff in '89, they were a great band for doing what they did. They had some great melodies in their songs. Derek R.I.P

Adrian
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

okay, while i think that enuff znuff sucked, tigertailz is one zillion times worse. i mean, really man, i had their first disc, and it was okay if you love, and i mean LOVE poison. except for the fact that their singer steevi or however you spell it, was awful. the stuff they put out with kim wasn't much better, either.

but yeah, znuff blew penguin. although vik used to feed me and give me cigarettes when i lived in hollywood.

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I have neaver heard band name Enuzz znuff before.
                        is this me?
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I have neaver heard band name Enuzz znuff before.
                          is this me?
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          You're not alone .....
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I thought they were pretty good, and Frigo was a good guitarist. I only have the first 3 albums but I like them. They aren't the best, but far from the worst. Live could be a whole other thing, as Cleve said, but the records are pretty cool. Of course when drugs are your muse and life, you can tend to suck live. I'd say Britny Fox was far worse than Enuff Z'nuff. Then there's Tuff, Sweet F.A.... you could name a lot of bands worse than them.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wow. Enuff Z'nuff. That's goin back a ways. Worst band I've ever heard (although the funniest) has to be The Mentors. Pretty much terribly written music played badly, with lyrics that are offensive to women. It is funny to listen to though.

Comment

Working...
                              X