enuzz znuff worst band ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enuzz znuff worst band ever

guys...the sooner we accept that supertramp is the WORST band ever, the better off we'll all be.

sully
    who totally understands the fact that some albums don't age well.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully, are you saying that you like the B-52's better than Supertramp???? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

I cant see that, sorry man, I have to stick with the B-52's as being the worst band....I mean come on, how many times do you have to hear "love shack" or "roam" to realize that? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

yes. i'd listen to rock lobster all damn day long for a month if that means i'd never have to hear supertramp again.

sully
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i'd listen to rock lobster all damn day long for a month

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Rock Lobster, for how long?

Supertramp must of really damaged you early on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Folks, we're barely scratching the surface. Even though Def Leppard is the worst band ever (sorry Sully you are just wrong), there are plenty of other bands through time that have taken a shot at it: Air Supply, Starland Vocal Band, Nickelback, Nirvana, Mountain, etc. We could be at this a long time.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Starland Vocal Band [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man,....that's really reaching! But the girls were more pleasant to look at than Mama Cass. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

O come on Tim, Mountain wasnt that bad [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Sully, man....DonF is right, you must have really been damaged by a super tramp expereince early on. Was "breakfast in america" the only record you had as a child? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I dont know man, I think I could take a good dose of supertramp before I could handle ANY of the B-52's....this must really be a subjective thing.

Good fun though!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ya know.....now that I really think about it...I do find it very disturbing now that none of us mentioned the Village People as the worst band ever..... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

SOmeone should have thought of that...
                    are we all OK here?? or should we seek professional help? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: enuzz znuff worst band ever

They don't count,you're not a band unless you actually play an instrument & no,the skin flute & the pickle whistle don't count!!

Comment

you guys may be on to something. i just remember the logical song being on the radio often when i was a kid. it's just a bad bad song.

tin roof rusted, muthafuckas! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            They don't count,you're not a band unless you actually play an instrument & no,the skin flute & the pickle whistle don't count!!

[/ QUOTE ]

how dare you reduce the atomic meat puffer's musical career to that level! how dare you, sir! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

so tell me about your childhood.... did your mother abuse you by repeatedly playing "the logical song".....
                              OR did they send you away to teach you how to be sensible, logical, responsible and practical?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I better watch what I say or you'll be calling me a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Just remember sully, we are here to help you through this.

and remember: sign says "stay away fools, cuz love rules, at the lo-uh-ove shack!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how dare you reduce the atomic meat puffer's musical career to that level! how dare you, sir! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not reduction if it's the truth.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X