Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: enuzz znuff worst band ever

1. Mandy Barry Manilow(sp)
    2. Dancing Queen ABBA come on you can't pick on Abba, they had come cool songs. They are much better than Kajagoogoo.
    3. Drsrcing got that one
    4.?? stumped me
    5. Dashboard Lights Meatloaf. Ohh man picking on the meat. Bat out of hell is a rock classic. If you like plain old rock and roll it is a must.
    6. familiar but I can't place it.

Comment

I always thought meatloaf was a total loser. I mean, lose some weight, and for god's sake get rid of that 70's mexican wedding tuxedo outfit you got on and lost the cheesey stage moves. He was a fashion tragedy, even in the 70's. He was like Chris Farley trying to be Tom Jones. it just dont work.

by the way, its 15 miles to the love shack!!!
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Meat Loaf rules. His album with Ted Nugent was awesome. Bat Out of Hell was awesome. His album with Bob Kulick was awesome. The rest of his albums, well........Well, he has a decent acting career.........

Comment

#4 is CCR - Have you ever seen the rain?

#6 is Michael Bolton
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The fact that you can quote Michael Bolton lyrics scares the hell out of me.........

Comment

i can beat supertramp, go listen to a "men at work" album and see how long you last before you're hanging from a rope fastened around a beam in your living room.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The fact that you can quote Michael Bolton lyrics scares the hell out of me.........

[/ QUOTE ]

MWHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

- Newc

Comment

I can't watch a Billy Squire video without becoming very aggitated...him prancin' around all limp wristed and gay-like..what a flamin' pole smokin' fag!

I think it's safe to say you have to be half a fag to like that fag Billy Squire. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

remember that tune of his- "smoke me, smoke me"-lol

Comment

oh yeah.................

SMOKE .....SMOKE .....SMOKE!!!!

that's gay..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Billy Squeer prancin' around ...kickin' himself in da ass ...playing air geetar with that Tele with no strings on it ..

he's a dancin' and a prancin' fagbot!

Comment

limp wristed pansy prancer

Comment

actually it was "STROKE"

- Newc

Comment

There are a few bands that I can think of that the first few albums from are great, but then after that would definately qualify for the list.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                People, people, peeeeeeeeeople! Kajagoogoo. Need I say more? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, but without Limahl where would George Lynch have gotted his hair inspiratiion? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Okay, maybe from Pepe Le Pew! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X