Free - Female Kitten - Cincinnati area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free - Female Kitten - Cincinnati area

I'm posting this anywhere someone might listen [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I REALLY need to find a home for her soon or I'm gonna go crazy with these allergies ! ! !

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I've exhausted every possible local resource available aside from the animal shelter to find a home for this kitten. About 1 1/2 months ago a neighbor brought us a kitten they claimed someone said was ours. I hate cats. Alot. They were gonna just turn it loose right then and there but I love animals and wasn't gonna let the little baby get hit by a car or something.

It really is cute, friendly, purrs loud and constantly and is as playful as any cat I've ever seen - thats why it made it more than a day here. I am, however, deathly allergic to cats and the symptoms need a rest ! I think she is about 2-3 months old.

I live in the Cincinnati Ohio area. If you're interested send me a pm and we'll figure a place to meet up. If I can't find a home for her by weeks end I'm going to have to take it to the SPCA - I really don't want to have it in the back of my mind though that she may be euthanized.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Re: Free - Female Kitten - Cincinnati area

Wish we were closer bro,I'd take her for you!!

Comment

Are you willing to ship via Priority Mail?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL I was gonna ask the same thing.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL I was gonna ask the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I'm TOTALLY slow today! You both beat me to it...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

^^that would defeat the purpose [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hope you find a home for her! If not, most cities have volunteer no-kill shelters or adoption groups. We got a cat from one here that traps & rehabs strays. He was as wild as they come at first, but has turned into one of the nicest pets we've ever had. Here's a group in Cinci: Cat Connection of Cincinnati, (513) 723-5161. Let them know that you have rescued her but are allergic. These places can be wary of people who they think are just dumping pets for convenience. Best of luck!

Comment

Thanks dg !! I'll give them a shot.

Comment

No prob. Even if they can't take her, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                  X