• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar Center Employees, help!

keep it Steveo and run the 3/4 stack [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeahhhhhh, the 3/4 stack!! Do that instead!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Awesome! It is the RIGHT thing for them to do tho, no doubt...

I just had an issue with Apple, I called 3+ times, asked them about price matching, they said yes, I said, even online pricing, yes, just bring in a copy of the site and product description with their current price. I verified this before I drove 45 mins to get it, get there, show them the add, they refused to give me $500+ off the laptop, even after I called.

I therefore called my guy at GC, he says, we sell Mac's, I'll match that price for you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Needless to say, I do, or used to mainly do a lot of biz with GC and have never had any problems...

Pat

Comment

From my retail shopping experiences, they were legally obligated to sell you the advertised price, their "mistake" or not. This would be viewed as a "bait and switch" and a quick email to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) would have stoked a fire under their butts, I guarantee it! Good for you. Let them deal with their enept store employees, fwiw.

Comment

Man, I gotta tell ya... That cab sounds un-FRICKEN-believeable! I can't wait until band practice so I can go turn our practice space into a pile of rubble.

Comment

In my experience, ALL major national retail stores have been converting over to a more customer friendly way of operating. If you ever have trouble like this again, ALWAYS ask to speak to the store manager or assistant store director. "The customer is always right" has been found to be the most effective way of maximizing profits even if you have to take a $200 hit on a cab, you will more than certainly make up that loss with future purchases by that same customer, plus the people that he refers to yur store because you got good service. If you turn away a customer, he is going to spend his money at the store down the street or at an online dealer who doesn't have to pay salespeople and commissions. Trust me, the runaround they gave you was more about no one at the store wanting to take accountability for the screw-up, rather than about $200. They most likely lose more than $200 bucks a day in shoplifiting and employee theft.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                with their enept store employees,

[/ QUOTE ]

IRONY! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X