Michael Schenker live pix with the new Dean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael Schenker live pix with the new Dean

Dinky, how many clams? (if you don't mind me a askin')

Comment

The retail price is like $4400 and you get discount from dealer.
      I think I got a great deal.
      PM sent to you fullshred.
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

He looks a bit like a Hobo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] great guitarist still
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Michael has always been a fashion disaster. Do you remember the period when he dyed his hair jet black, combed it straight back, and had the devilish goatee? I don't know who his wardrobe/stylist is, but they need to be dismissed.

His current look is pathetic. If he's hard up for clothes, I'll foot the bill for some black jeans, a decent shirt, and some high top shoes. Can you guys cover the expense of a shave and hair styling along with the disposal of that god forsaken knit hat?
          "POOP"

Comment

What is this, a guitar message board or Queer Eye for the Straight Guy??

Comment

WTF Is going on with Micheal? Dude has got to come back to us. He looks retarded. Still love his playing though!!
              1990 Jackson Professional
              1992 Dean ML
              2004 Epiphone Flying V
              2005 Epiphone Dot
              2009 Fender Stratocaster
              2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
              2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
              2006 Fender P Bass
              2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
              1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
              1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
              Custom Pedalboard
              ADA MP1
              ADA FX2
              Tascam 2488

Comment

Crap, are we talking about giving Michael Schenker a make-over? I'm not a fashionista but I'm with you guys, those pictures from the first MSG album were pretty sad.
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  What is this, a guitar message board or Queer Eye for the Straight Guy??

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying appearance isn't important? Are all of your instruments ragged out and beat to shite because you don't care if they look good? Would you want to see Sheryl Crowe perform with no makeup, a beer gut, and a Twinkie hanging out the side of her mouth? Sorry, but when I go to a concert, I don't fixate on just one aspect of the show. If I want to see a bum perform, I'll go to the homeless shelter and watch Tankcar Tyron play Smoke On The Water on his two string banjo.
                  "POOP"

Comment

Look at my user name and see if you can guess if I am saying that appearance is important. I haven't combed my hair since August!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We'll buy you a knit cap for Christmas.
                      "POOP"

Comment

...and a lice comb. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I guess since he has a full beard and travels abroad, he'll be on the terrorism watch list.. hey, this could be worse, it could be the Mohammad Schenker Group. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          (no slight to Islam there.. just a play on the political environment)

Comment

Germandeth-ummmm.....we're not trying to bang Michael Schenker, and we certainly don't watch Sheryl Crow for her guitar playing.

Comment

Dean Guitars has put up a bunch more live shots of Mad Michael and the new V. Right here: http://www.deanguitars.com/michaelschenker.php

Hey, I wonder if he'll change the MSG logo to reflect the new headstock?
                              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I suprised he's even playing. Last I heard, his wife left him, stole his gear (the interview sounded like he was more upset about the gear...got his priorities straight :P )

Then I heard he was into drugs really bad. If he's playing again, that's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X