Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dude from Marylin (sp) Manson gots some skill

http://www.f-p-e.com/media2.php

nothing better then a goth playing some blue grass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: The dude from Marylin (sp) Manson gots some skill

John 5 is a great player. He knows his shitt! Not a big Manson fan though. But I am a fan of good players no matter what style.

Comment

Dayum! I had heard he was hot, and has played with some names in the past, but...Dayum!!

Comment

Riff #2 was unbelievable
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Re: The dude from Marylin (sp) Manson gots some sk

[ QUOTE ]
          Riff #2 was unbelievable

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, hahah, when he did the string bend after the fret. that was bad ass.

Comment

He quit Manson's band. Wonder who he'll turn up with now. He was quite an accomplished studio player and has also toured with kd lang, Rob Halford's Two, David Lee Roth among others. I hear his solo album is very good, too. I gotta pick that up soon.
            Jake E. Lee did string bends behind the nut when John was still in diapers, though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I actually picked up this album a few weeks ago. I had my missgivings having seen him live with Manson (not much shredding there) but trusting Shrapnel I picked it up and was blown away. Country-metal!
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Country-shred! I think I like it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was actually quite stunned ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

wtf hahaha, that was cool
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

His CD is completely over the top - smokin' stuff.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

John Lowery is a great Player ...knew that when he did DLR...I thought his playing on that was great!

I'd say his base talent is a bit overkill for MM...but at least we know he can do the job.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'd say his base talent is a bit overkill for MM...but at least we know he can do the job.

[/ QUOTE ]

So was Ray Riendeau, the bassist from Halford, quoted as "the most overqualified bassist in metal" or something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I guess it doesn't really matter as long as the pay is great and you're enjoying yourself playing the music. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Honestly reminds me of Buckethead a little with some chicken pickin
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

i read somewhere recently that John really enjoyed working for MM and he's not necessarily done with him. a friend of mine told me he's a big fan of buckethead.
                              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                              X