EGAY: PISSED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGAY: PISSED!!

WTF!!!I've received the multitrack recorder I bought from ebay and it's broken!!!!There's a crack on the display but the wrost thing is that the tape controls buttons are DEAD! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    It was simply packed with a a little bigger box,it kept movin inside!!Now what I'm supposed to do?? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Re: EGAY: PISSED!!

Did you pay for it using a credit card through paypal? Just have your card do a charge back if you did.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Nope,bank transfer...

Comment

Was the package insured?
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

No!

Comment

Well then, unless the seller is willing to take the hit, you are probably beat for that money.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Have you talked to your bank about it? They may be able to reverse that under the circumstances, worth a shot anyway.

Have you talked to the seller? If so, what'd he say? If not, let him know and if you don't get anywhere with him, bring the negative feedback into the picture, maybe he'll change his tune, give him the benefit of the doubt anyway.

Pat

Comment

Mordor, sorry you got a bum deal but why is this an "EGAY" thing? What did they do wrong? A lot of steps could have been taken to see that this didn't happen and none of them are in Ebay's hands.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, if it was packed no better than your avatar, I can see why your are pissed. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'm not against ebay,but I am towards people that use to cheat others!I'm going to write him about it and if he don't want to take the recorder back I will bring him the negative feedback,I believe he will give negative feedback for me as well though.In the auction there was two pics of the recorder,in one of them you can barely see the crack,but I thought it was a light effect.The other has the tape cover opened so you could not see the crack!I'm sure it was not workin before he shipped it.I hope to repair it for cheap.

Comment

I see a big crack in your avatar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Never ship ANYTHING without insurance! You will probably find, unfortunately, that it will cost more to repair than what you paid for it. I bought a Tascam 4-track cassette for $50 once and thought that was good; the seller said the volume control was scratchy, but in fact it was completely out. The thing WOULD record, but you had no headphone monitor, nor any output. Well, Tascam wanted $76 per hour, 2 hour minimum, or $152 labor, plus any parts, to fix a Porta 02 I bought for $50. I sadly learned a $65 lesson, counting shipping.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck, I can relate.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

A dear friend of mine is into DIY,maybe he can do something...

Comment

Working...
                          X