Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills or

Thank you admins, for running this site. Best management i've seen so far on the net.

But, let's not forget the <font color="yellow">JCF USER BASE!</font> You guys make the forum what it is and you rock. Yes, you do...
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Great job on the best forum EVARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Must admit, this is one of the cooler forums I inhabit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Andy!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Who is like, the leader of the board. Who got the board together, and appoints the administration. This is something I've wondered for awhile now.

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems to be something you're regularly asking. what's the intrigue?

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

<font color="yellow">Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if he has had a chat with the Atomic Fruitbat and his illustions of world domination and his plot, with his trusty crew (to include Hee-Hawsinfeffer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) to make a hostile takeover of CC [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Nah....couldn't be [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Maybe he just wants a historical chronology [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I'm kinda curious as to what the answer is now [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Re: Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills

Answer to what LPC?

I'm confused now...

Pat

Comment

<font color="yellow">Pat...basically why he wants to know who owns the board, the admins/mods etc.

Like Sully said, he seems intrigued over this.

I dunno....he seems curious. </font>

Comment

Gotcha...

Pat

Comment

I'm around.

Comment

did someone call? i own this and many other boards. i own the internet in general, along with a vast number of conglomerates that produce everything from opiates to toner cartridges. that keyboard you're typing on, i manufactured it. the air you're breathing, i own it. i have overthrown nations, governments, countries, armies, oceans, and third graders. i am a legend in this corner of my office. i grow exponentially bigger with every syllable. i decide the market value of alex rodriguez, yet i call the shots on the price of a paper clip. i am nasdaq all by myself. i am nostrathomas, i am errrrghhhhh, hey motherfukker!!!!!!!!
                      what the!!!!!!!! oooooooofff, aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ouch!!!!!!!, hey that's hot sh1t man. everything is just ducky now, these guys in these white coats just came in and administered some kinda stuff in a needle to me here in this padded office they gave me. the world is perfect ain't it-lol
                      i own nothing, but i feel like a million dollars right now.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey from your post I believe the opiates part [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          did someone call? i own this and many other boards. i own the internet in general, along with a vast number of conglomerates that produce everything from opiates to toner cartridges. that keyboard you're typing on, i manufactured it. the air you're breathing, i own it. i have overthrown nations, governments, countries, armies, oceans, and third graders. i am a legend in this corner of my office. i grow exponentially bigger with every syllable. i decide the market value of alex rodriguez, yet i call the shots on the price of a paper clip. i am nasdaq all by myself. i am nostrathomas, i am errrrghhhhh, hey motherfukker!!!!!!!!
                          what the!!!!!!!! oooooooofff, aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ouch!!!!!!!, hey that's hot sh1t man. everything is just ducky now, these guys in these white coats just came in and administered some kinda stuff in a needle to me here in this padded office they gave me. the world is perfect ain't it-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                          Tom, you're takin' this Yankee loss a little too hard.
                          Here comes another xanny bar!
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'm around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have to take you out for a Beer sometime keep it in mind we can meet up...
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                              Tom, you're takin' this Yankee loss a little too hard.
                              Here comes another xanny bar!

[/ QUOTE ]

xanny's are good. xanny's are good.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Slightly off-topic, but in the same frame of mind, but, "Who own the Chiefs?"
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X