• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who owns the Jackson boards, or pays the bills

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have to take you out for a Beer sometime keep it in mind we can meet up...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Jeremy's only 20, so he can only have milk and cookies, or maybe some rootbeer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think he just turned 21, no? Either way, he's just another one of these punk ass kiddies!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Punk ass kiddie who can kick your fat ass, gramps. Yes I am 21. Yeah Tetsuo, I'll have to hit you up some time soon...since we live in the same town and all. Met members from around the country but still haven't met you, haha.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Slightly off-topic, but in the same frame of mind, but, "Who own the Chiefs?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Owns, Owens, I hate this place pucking all the time [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          www.kiddhavok.com
          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Punk ass kiddie who can kick your fat ass, gramps. Yes I am 21. Yeah Tetsuo, I'll have to hit you up some time soon...since we live in the same town and all. Met members from around the country but still haven't met you, haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

You turned 21?? WTF?!?! Get your lazy-ass out here to the city! We got some drinking to do!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Punk ass kiddie who can kick your fat ass, gramps. Yes I am 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe... Don't make me come up there... Remember, you're an adult now J... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You turned 21?? WTF?!?! Get your lazy-ass out here to the city! We got some drinking to do!

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful Todd, Remember what happened the last time he was drinking like that ..he tried to marry the porcelein
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That's Mr Gramps to you PAL!!!!

Yeh, get out and do something, hell you might even get LAID!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

....not if he keeps playin golf. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Especially the way he does... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

What are you shootin now J, 140's? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ( You still playing the "red" tees? )

Pat

Comment

Tee-Golf - where they give you a big plastic club and a large wiffle ball [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

21. Jeez. Friggin babies all over the 'net [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                        J/K

For all you guys know, Jeremy's lack of participation may be due to him boffing the hottest honeys in the state, while you sit at home spooging the keyboard up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jeremy - don't fall for Tekky's drink-duels - I've seen him in action. It's gruesome (and damn expensive [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
                        Damn I wish I woulda asked for a copy of THAT receipt [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn, J, I didn't know you turned 21 already? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Okay, you can have a beer now. Happy belated b'day. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Man...can you imagine what would happen to this place if the Atomic Noodle and Chad made a hostile takeover [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

There'd be blood on the board [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**Shudders at that thought** [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I'll get in on the drinking duel.... You guys should all come up to Chicago Tekky, Jeremy and I will represent and I am sure Gil would too. Come Bill and John, Cleveland isn't that far.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'm sure a handful of us from St. Louis would make the trip... I've missed the last 2 JCF bash's up there...

Rams playing the Bears up ther eby chance this year? Haven't looked... Nope, no Bears this year...

Set it up ladies...

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X